Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I know I caught some flack for my stance on Lil Slap but there was always something about the situation that was making me uncomfortable.

Well now he's in the mud with the other battlers for real. Will he be comfortable standing in front of "Your pops is a pedo" bars? Is this going to keep him from getting booked? How much about the situation has his father even told him? smh
:gucci:Wait, what?

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I know I caught some flack for my stance on Lil Slap but there was always something about the situation that was making me uncomfortable.

Well now he's in the mud with the other battlers for real. Will he be comfortable standing in front of "Your pops is a pedo" bars? Is this going to keep him from getting booked? How much about the situation has his father even told him? smh
you aint wrong. lil slap should just go back to school and do his homework. learn to pilot the friendly skies or sumn

battle rap feels like its 80% weirdos and people who couldn't get a quarter as far in any other culture. shyt's kinda sad

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Shooney must have a new ghost writer because she's been really good lately, This and MyVerse are 2 big battles to be taking this close in proximity if you're Hustle. She gon get bodied in at least one of em I bet.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rex would wash Bad Newz. battling for money? that will bring out the vintage Rex :wow: He's a Harlem nikka after all :wow:
he got a rape charge and apparently cant be 1000 feet within a school

lil slap gotta walk a few blocks to get picked up after the the school let out :dahell:

Good lord :picard: Lil slap needs to choose another hobby. He's just asking to get a 3rd round dedicated to his father that will send him to Jesus