Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nah Clips said DNA mustache was gonna fall off if he keeps flexin
DNa Pulleda wire out his pocket and Clips said wtf you charging ya bladder :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: im done
LMAO. Clips told flip his hat was wild tight it look like a blood pressure test :mjlol:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This dude is dumb as shyt. He really stole Rex whole verse, then tried to act like it wasn’t his fault:snoop:

:russ:

"I'm being unfairly scrutinized, I didn't steal T-Rex lyrics...my ghostwriter did and didn't tell me!" lookin ass.

Him just saying he spit the Rex lyrics because he forgot his own in the moment or sumn like that would actually look a little better than you having a whole ghostwriter writing your raps.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I caught some flack for my stance on Lil Slap but there was always something about the situation that was making me uncomfortable.

Well now he's in the mud with the other battlers for real. Will he be comfortable standing in front of "Your pops is a pedo" bars? Is this going to keep him from getting booked? How much about the situation has his father even told him? smh

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

"I'm being unfairly scrutinized, I didn't steal T-Rex lyrics...my ghostwriter did and didn't tell me!" lookin ass.

Him just saying he spit the Rex lyrics because he forgot his own in the moment or sumn like that would actually look a little better than you having a whole ghostwriter writing your raps.

Even my dog house got a doghouse...even my ghost writer got a ghost writer :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know I caught some flack for my stance on Lil Slap but there was always something about the situation that was making me uncomfortable.

Well now he's in the mud with the other battlers for real. Will he be comfortable standing in front of "Your pops is a pedo" bars? Is this going to keep him from getting booked? How much about the situation has his father even told him? smh
:dahell:

Daps

What you talking about?