Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
With what angle? Being from Arizona?

Lets see theres

• Being one dimensional not breaking his ceiling because of it
  • Using the fact that Arizona is on the West to leech off of Cali culture (Not saying I feel this way but Mook could very easily pen this approach togethe)
  • Losing to a certain types of battlers (Writers and other punchers that rap really well. Theres a few ways Mook could spin this)
  • Sounding like a straight up white boy before he came to URL (this might be a one hit KO. Surprised nobody has ever attacked him about this)
  • Literally whining with KG The Poet on Angryfan about battlerap and bigger names not taking him and the "Fresh Coast" serious.
And thats just off the top. Surely if somebody really thought about it theres alot shyt on Rum thats up for grabs that hasn't been used yet.

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny vs. J2 might be a goodie. J2 can really rap, I just don't want to hear the non-Harlemic bars. Danny most likely won't do all the obvious gay jokes. Roc/Stumbles could be good, too. Hopefully we see these battles by Easter :francis:
Didn’t Danny already battle J2? I saw one J2 battle, I coulda swore it was against Danny but I was half asleep, I might be buggin. All I remember thinking was “This nig madd gay” and “Why is he trying so hard to sound like Nitty?”. 😆

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Didn’t Danny already battle J2? I saw one J2 battle, I coulda swore it was against Danny but I was half asleep, I might be buggin. All I remember thinking was “This nig madd gay” and “Why is he trying so hard to sound like Nitty?”. 😆
IDK, I stopped watching his battles after he said...I'm not typing that :dame:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told chatgpt to write him a battle rap
Prompt was write me a battle verse in the style of T-Rex :mjlol:

wayans-shhh.gif

Don't give Loso any ideas! :damn:

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Danny was hilarious in this battle.

"You...cock......straps? :dame:"