Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Watched Mook vs Geechi for the 1st Sunday. I had Mook 2-1 debatable. The 1st and 3rd.

My homie hit me with the go back, so i rewatched. I got Geechi 2-1 now. 1st and the 2nd.

The pop smoke shyt had me hype the first time I seen it and Mook went 2nd.

But on the rewatch…Mook rapped for twice as long as Geechi. Geechi 1st was potent from beginning to end. Especially that “the shyt I rap about, nikkas ain’t gotta react, they gotta reflect”.

Mook had cool shyt in the first, but it didn’t stand up as far as potency once I got past the (subconscious) bias of wanting Mook to do good.

Even tho I got Geechi 2-1, Mook had the most memorable moments.
Great battle overall tho.
Great crowd too.

Serius and Rex are fools lol
salute to you for having the discipline to go back and dissect it for yourself :salute:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Watched Surf vs JC for the 1st Sunday. I had Surf 2-1 debatable. The 1st and 3rd.

My homie hit me with the go back, so i rewatched. I got JC 2-1 now. 1st and the 2nd.

The Chris Hansen shyt had me hype the first time I seen it and Surf went 2nd.

But on the rewatch…Surf is a bytch. JC 1st was potent from beginning to end. Especially that “if attacking a nikka image is a chess move then why do you pawns get to the other side and start acting like bytches”.

Surf had cool shyt in the first, but it didn’t stand up as far as potency once I looked past the gas and the crowd wanting Surf to do win.

Even tho I got JC 2-1, Surf had the most memorable moments.
Great battle overall tho.
Great crowd too.

Pristavia and Casey Jay are sluts.