Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Talking tough on the internet safe in your crib is a beautiful thing. @Reptile ain't want that jaw cracked like stale fronto leaf so he did the smart thing and backed down. He's not as dumb as I thought.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Ahhh, so basically you a scared p*ssy that wants to just keep it to tough talking on the internet and not a real fade. Thanks for confirming for the rest of the nikkas who didn't know for sure if you was a p*ssy or not. Preciate it.

Suck my dikk. How about this. You ever happen to be in Kansas City Missouri/Kansas City Kansas let me know. Until keep slurping on my tip fakkit.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Talking tough on the internet safe in your crib is a beautiful thing. @Reptile ain't want that jaw cracked like stale fronto leaf so he did the smart thing and backed down. He's not as dumb as I thought.

You doing the same thing right now fakkit. You across the nation sending threats like a dikk thirsting baby mama. You travel right? Come to KCMO/KCK. Until then drink antifreeze fakkit. Whats stoping you from coming to me if you really want to scrap p*ssy?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You doing the same thing right now fakkit. You across the nation sending threats like a dikk thirsting baby mama. You crave right? Come to KCMO/KCK. Until then drink antifreeze fakkit.

Was you not the one that said you gonna beat my "little midget ass" and then backed down when I offered you money to come do what you threatened to do? Yes or no? Was that me or was that you? Refresh my memory.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Was you not the one that said you gonna beat my "little midget ass" and then backed down when I offered you money to come do what you threatened to do? Yes or no? Was that me or was that you? Refresh my memory.

This shyt aint start with this particular exchange stop capping, you know how this shyt started. Either come to KC Metro or shut the fukk up and keep my nuts spic and span fakkit.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This shyt aint start with this particular exchange stop capping, you know how this shyt started. Either come to KC Metro or shut the fukk up and keep my nuts spic and span fakkit.

So it was you that threatened me then backed down when I offered to give you money to come beat my "little midget ass". Good shyt. Now everybody reading this knows for a fact you a coward that talks tough on the internet. You nothing but a good kid with a video game screen name.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
So it was you that threatened me then backed down when I offered to give you money to come beat my "little midget ass". Good shyt. Now everybody reading this knows for a fact you a coward that talks tough on the internet. You nothing but a good kid with a video game screen name.

Quit capping p*ssy. You threw the first threat a year ago and aint stood on it since. Once again, come to KC and Ill make your nose bone touch your hippocampus p*ssy. You known for backing out of fade offer after starting the shyt anyway so Id doubt make that trip.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Quit capping p*ssy. You threw the first threat a year ago and aint stood on it since. Once again, come to KC and Ill make your nose bone touch your hippocampus p*ssy. You known for backing out of fade offer after starting the shyt anyway so Id doubt make that trip.

Why you lying? :russ:

I didn't even knew who this good kid was until he jumped on my profile page wishing for me to drink anti-freeze :russ:

Now I'm the one that threatened him :russ:

Gotta love the Coli :russ:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Why you lying? :russ:

I didn't even knew who this good kid was until he jumped on my profile page wishing for me to drink anti-freeze :russ:

Now I'm the one that threatened him :russ:

Gotta love the Coli :russ:

Stop copping pleas trying to laugh it off with smileys. Everybody in TLR know you a bytch ass nikka that likes to hide behind the proposal of other nikkas coming out there pocket to come to you knowing damn well nobody about to do that dumbass shyt. COME. TO. ME. OR. SHUT. THE. fukk. UP. p*ssy. ASS. nikka.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Stop copping pleas trying to laugh it off with smileys. Everybody in TLR know you a bytch ass nikka that likes to hide behind the proposal of other nikkas coming out there pocket to come to you knowing damn well nobody about to do that dumbass shyt. COME. TO. ME. OR. SHUT. THE. fukk. UP. p*ssy. ASS. nikka.

bye-chris-tucker.gif

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Again, trying to lighten up with gifs and smiley and shyt. You a whole ho following me around in threads you dont be in flaudging like you want to fight trying to look tough. The doors of KC Metro is always open fukkboy. Just let me know when you in town.