Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Ars O-Red Danny Myers BMagic aint building someone:patrice:
this is before URL
how is this your resume and than someone else built you
alot of nyggas been on URL 5yrs and aint got a resume this solid
We not gonna agree on this one bro, so I'll drop it. They gave him some good names but they just didn't make him a star. URL did. That's all I'm saying.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This cac is the biggest p*ssy on the site but loves to talk tough :dead::dead::dead:

Suck my whole nutsack from the back bytch ass nikka quit following in threads you dont be in you bytch ass nikka. You a whole ho wolfing over the internet p*ssy ass nikka Ill pull your tongue through your ass fakkit.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Suck my whole nutsack from the back bytch ass nikka quit following in threads you dont be in you bytch ass nikka. You a whole ho wolfing over the internet p*ssy ass nikka Ill pull your tongue through your ass fakkit.

Oooooohhh...I'm trembling in my boots :russ:

You p*ssy, b. Sit ya dumb ass down.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Oooooohhh...I'm trembling in my boots :russ:

You p*ssy, b. Sit ya dumb ass down.

Get your Midget Mac looking ass up out the thread p*ssy. Ill cherry bomb your little midget ass to the moon SAP SUCKER. SUCK MY dikk bytch.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Get your Midget Mac looking ass up out the thread p*ssy. Ill cherry bomb your little midget ass to the moon SAP SUCKER. SUCK MY dikk bytch.

Word to my dead fam...book a flight and I'll cashapp you half. I'll have one of the homies film you whipping my "little midget ass" and make a Reptile appreciation thread with the video. Dead ass. Let me know.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Word to my dead fam...book a flight and I'll cashapp you half. I'll have one of the homies film you whipping my "little midget ass" and make a Reptile appreciation thread with it. Dead ass. Let me know.

fukk you and your purgatory residing dead family fakkit. The fukk I look like going out of my way to fly across the nation just for you? Fall on a fence post bytch ass nikka.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
fukk you and your purgatory residing dead family fakkit. The fukk I look like going out of my way to fly across the nation just for you? Fall on a fence post bytch ass nikka.

Ahhh, so basically you a scared p*ssy that wants to just keep it to tough talking on the internet and not a real fade. Thanks for confirming for the rest of the nikkas who didn't know for sure if you was a p*ssy or not. Preciate it.