Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
you read the paperwork? they asked about a gun and he said no. everything else seems like old news to the courthouse:yeshrug:seemed pretty light (no pun intended) to me. If there's worse shyt that involves him (there's def a shooting that would make sense that would give numbers that Roc was talking about that his brother def spoke on, but a bottle assault got three people 60 yrs/1m bail or /30 yrs/10 yrs? :patrice:) then bring it out. This ain't nearly as damning as the Ahdi Boom situation just yet tho.

not gonna say his brother ratted more extra because i don't know if he a hood/"real" nikka or just a nikka that lives there. Slade at the minimum got rounded up for at least dealing drugs (sidenote: the mugshot from that looks like he was finna cry)
He was cooperating.

Street rules are what they are. Once you confirm, verify, agree with, provide information to the police, you are cooperating.

This is closer to the Lil Cease situation than the Ah Di Boom situation but the issue is he confirmed details of what happened and the events of the night. If he just said "Yeah, I know them" and nothing else, this wouldn't be so bad. But he verified the information, you can't do that.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He was cooperating.

Street rules are what they are. Once you confirm, verify, agree with, provide information to the police, you are cooperating.

This is closer to the Lil Cease situation than the Ah Di Boom situation but the issue is he confirmed details of what happened and the events of the night. If he just said "Yeah, I know them" and nothing else, this wouldn't be so bad. But he verified the information, you can't do that.

This nikka even snitched on the bottle.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Roc gonna fukk around and get touched thinking he's the person he pretends to be on stage. Even if dude is a rat, you try to ruin a person's reputation and start taking food outta they kids' mouths over a battle, shyt can go left. This feels different than the Ahdi Boom situation. Boom didn't seem too retaliatory in nature, whereas Slade seems to really want his lick back.
I see a lot of comments criticizing Tay roc and i agree a lil bit but i think Big k should of got the same energy. But since he didn't i don't like how nikkas are talking about what roc did

nikkas always give passes the white boys Big k was treated like a god after the adi battle. Give roc the same respect

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Roc going so hard on this knowing everything that happened to him...
Big k did the same to adi and nikkas didn't seem bothered with it but because roc is black it can go Left?

Interesting line of thought not just you, but ALOT of nikkas exposing themselves in this situation

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Big k did the same to adi and nikkas didn't seem bothered with it but because roc is black it can go Left?

Interesting line of thought not just you, but ALOT of nikkas exposing themselves in this situation
Bigg K didn't need to go as hard after the battle. Did you read that paperwork? There wasn't no getting out of that one. That shyt was bad bad. You do somethin with 4 nikkas and you get 5 years and they get 17??

Ah Di Boom still waiting for his lawyer office to open up to this day to provide his alternate paperwork

you the nikka that's always thirsty to start callin mfs c00ns tho so i shouldn't be surprised you jumped on the wagon like that

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I see a lot of comments criticizing Tay roc and i agree a lil bit but i think Big k should of got the same energy. But since he didn't i don't like how nikkas are talking about what roc did

nikkas always give passes the white boys Big k was treated like a god after the adi battle. Give roc the same respect
You making it a race thing when I don't give a fukk about Bigg K or Roc. And I'm not necessarily criticizing Roc for it. I'm saying that this situation feels like it can go left based on how Slade reacted.

Daps
If Slade himself didn't snitch and get nikkas years then Roc is doing too much lol. Attacking his brother for snitching isn't doing anything to Slade, you don't know what his brother was into, he could've been a civilian

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If Slade himself didn't snitch and get nikkas years then Roc is doing too much lol. Attacking his brother for snitching isn't doing anything to Slade, you don't know what his brother was into, he could've been a civilian
He snitched tho, not just his brother.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I'm saying that this situation feels like it can go left based on how Slade reacted.
nikkas hate to be called c00ns but then type c00n shyt like this

Slade reacted just like adi did. Explaining himself. But the assumption is automatically "oh he can't go Left" lol

Also if u read the papers u will see the nikka ain't really street like that so that's defenetly a c00n coment

I'm sorry

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
nikkas hate to be called c00ns but then type c00n shyt like this

Slade reacted just like adi did. Explaining himself. But the assumption is automatically "oh he can't go Left" lol

Also if u read the papers u will see the nikka ain't really street like that so that's defenetly a c00n coment

I'm sorry
ahdi reacted by saying "the paperwork is fake, he typed that up on microsoft word"
slade reacted by saying "come take this walk with me around the corner"

how are those the same?