Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
huh? what happened now?
Apparently him and Bad Newz had a fight on the show and Bad Newz won the fight. And then they battled and Bad Newz supposedly won the battle too (they left who won the battle as a cliff hanger but everyone who saw the battle are saying Newz edged it)

That would be the second time Snake lost a fight and a battle to the same person

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Apparently him and Bad Newz had a fight on the show and Bad Newz won the fight. And then they battled and Bad Newz supposedly won the battle too (they left who won the battle as a cliff hanger but everyone who saw the battle are saying Newz edged it)

That would be the second time Snake lost a fight and a battle to the same person
I saw the preview of Newz and Snake getting into it but didnt realize it led to a fight smh lol

Snake gotta just stop the extra aggressiveness at this point

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

You gotta a lot of fukkin losses..I guess losing don’t bother you -Hitman in the Cortez battle