Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
sort of piggybacking off my last post, do people even care about talk to em
Rounds anymore or like rapping rounds ? It seems like battle rap is getting all about like these simple generic punches, it’s not even as good as old punchline rappers . It’s more about having a punch every bar no matter how weak they are and lots of times there isn’t even that one great punch every few lines it’s just all generic punches as long as it’s every bar. Almost Iike daylyt vs clips and then I think popularized by shine and dna. Surf definitely started doing it. shyt is kind of trash to me

*cough* Ave *cough*

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:unimpressed:
Snake Eyez & Tony Bro got jumped on camera and popped right back out. After that Brizz antics started looking WAY more ridiculous.
They got beat by a nobody. Brizz got punched by "The Logo", who is loved by and runs with mad people. Is Brizz even good in NY?

Dope card

Big T gonna need an XXL coffin. Quban too if Danny isn't overburdened :snoop:

Yoshi blew it

Youtube embed broken all of a sudden. It's Danny on Black Compass saying a lot of what I was saying on how he should be high in the COTY ranks, and more. Timestamped.

https://www.y outube.com/live/0UKLXpTxav8?feature=share&t=5353

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No offense but you’re surfs biggest Stan, surf said almost nothing but generic trash to JC but he had groupies like you cheering in the crowd gassing him

Surf might have still won cause I didn’t like either of their seconds or thirds but he clearly lost the first . Jc was talking to him while he had bullshyt Omarion bars that was getting gassed like it was some crazy shyt

Also you think
Mook beat verb right ? So how can I even take your mook opinion seriously?

Verbs college student bar was trash to you but surf saying i did a few steps was probably fire right ?
Any time I see @TripleAgent dapped your post I know you’re talking some bullshyt. :yawn: