Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
"Is a contribution analogous to a loss?"

that shyt KILLED ME

Norbes lawyer hit the :skip: i aint gone lie he sounded like one of us randomly up there getting folded by that judge :dead: he really just sounded happen to be there

Norbes got 21-0'd

The 5 judges, SMACKS lawyer, and his OWN lawyer 30 banged him smh..

TBH SMACKS lawyer was kind of getting cooked too.
man that woman was out there pan fying both them nikkas :russ:

the nikka translation of how it went down:

Smack's Lawyer: "well if you actually read th-"

"-sir we ALWAYS read our shyt :ufdup:"

" I aint mean it like that :damn: :sadcam: :"

She could tell Norbes got finessed, she wasn't fukkin with it at all

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I remember when that lawsuit was announced mad nikkas were on norbes side (fans never side with URL btw)

Where them nikkas at right now? Don't try to switch sides now....
Who knows but it wouldn't make sense to press em, none of us were gonna know the truth until the shyt hit the court anyway

actually i hope they switch sides just to see what you gonna do about it :mjlol: it's too early in the morning for this

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Who knows but it wouldn't make sense to press em, none of us were gonna know the truth until the shyt hit the court anyway

actually i hope they switch sides just to see what you gonna do about it :mjlol: it's too early in the morning for this
Oh we got one

I just think it's corny how nikkas automatically assume URL is on the wrong side whenever something happens

Norbes is literally a piece of shyt who tried to fukk NJT baby mom's but as soon as he announced this lawsuit nikka automatically where on his side

Sorry, but URL wins again

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
aint no lawyer nikka aint ever gon pretend to be but it sounds like some pieces of this are still moving:

ORDERED that the motion to dismiss the Complaint is granted to the extent of directing the Clerk to sever and dismiss counts (1) Wrongful Dissolution (2) Misrepresentation (3) Negligent Misrepresentation (5) Breach of Oral Joint Venture of Partnership Agreement (6) Breach of the Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing (10) Equitable Accounting (12) Conversion (13) Defamation (14) Declaratory Relief - Determine the Existence of Partnership (15) Declaratory Relief - Dissolution by Decree of Court and (16) Declaratory Relief - Plaintiff's Rights to Partnership's Property; and it is further

ORDERED that the motion to dismiss the Complaint is denied as to counts: (4) Breach of Fiduciary Duty (7) Promissory Estoppel (8) Unjust Enrichment (9) Quantum Meruit (11) Violation of the Right of Publicity - NY Civil Rights Law § 51 and these claims will proceed to discovery; and it is further

most of it's dead tho

[edit] fukk it imma put on my old man readers and find some shyt

Likewise, Plaintiff's quasi-contract claims may stand. It is clear from the Complaint that there was a decade-long course of conduct, which involved Plaintiff rendering services and Defendants accepting those services, to the benefit of the overall enterprise. Plaintiff has alleged sufficient facts to proceed with discovery on these claims. Manifestly, if, as Plaintiff alleged during the oral argument, the URL/Caffeine transaction resulted in a $113 million payment to URL that involved transferring the broadcast rights to a decade's worth of performances that Plaintiff arranged, Plaintiff has an actionable claim.

Norbes still in the race for some money :patrice:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Oh we got one

I just think it's corny how nikkas automatically assume URL is on the wrong side whenever something happens

Norbes is literally a piece of shyt who tried to fukk NJT baby mom's but as soon as he announced this lawsuit nikka automatically where on his side

Hes a piece of shyt for that?? LOL

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Oh we got one

bro everyone was saying Norbes deserved that ass whopping :mjtf: from what i saw in here atleast

and i HOPE you aint talkin about me cuz im on record shytting on both the league and the battlers for doing dumbass street business and consistently have it blow up in their faces, before and after norbes dumbass decisions.

i still wanna see what you gonna do to a norbes sympathizer if we even have any here :mjlol: have some breakfast first nikka damn

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
aint no lawyer nikka aint ever gon pretend to be but it sounds like some pieces of this are still moving:

most of it's dead tho

[edit] fukk it imma put on my old man readers and find some shyt

Norbes still in the race for some money :patrice:
that was from 2021.

the video reptile posted was from last week, Norbes doesn't have proof he was a bonafide partner in over 10 years of working with URL

i highly doubt battlers would take the stand to defend norbes :hubie: but who knows :hubie:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Hes a piece of shyt for that?? LOL
Trying to fukk your friend BM behind ur back?
Also he used to get beat up by PG nikkas all across America

Come on why y'all acting dumb? Is because he's lighter( sorry i didn't want to go there)??

Norbes been a fat pos since the beginning.He did good work at URL but karma caugyt up to him. Time to move on

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Come on why y'all acting dumb? Is because he's lighter( sorry i didn't want to go there)??

Norbes been a fat pos since the beginning.He did good work at URL but karma caugyt up to him. Time to move on
@Reptile is the resident troll :mjlol: it's okay you can call him a dumbass, we all take turns hemming this nikka up by his collar

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
that was from 2021.

the video reptile posted was from last week, Norbes doesn't have proof he was a bonafide partner in over 10 years of working with URL

i highly doubt battlers would take the stand to defend norbes :hubie: but who knows :hubie:
good looks breh
@Reptile is the resident troll :mjlol: it's okay you can call him a dumbass, we all take turns hemming this nikka up by his collar
also true. just say Surf 30'd JC or "5X Amiri hoodie" and keep it moving

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

They were friends?