Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Feel bad for Remedy Loko, Reed is a good look for him, and he has star potential.

Any word on what happened at Prom Night?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nygga, the URL building up battlers and not wanting them to battle on other platforms is part of the business.

It's weird to be crying about it.

Suggesting AVE battle on RBE, a platform that seldomly throws battles, as opposed to staying on the URL that throws multiple events a year doesn't really make much sense.

You gotta understand, he didn't start doing these type of blogs until the URL stopped fukkin with him. Every blog is anti URL.
Ave hasn't been on a URL card in a minute. URL throwing multiple events a year, means nothing if your not getting booked. Ave watchin' event after event go by anyway. Rbe is the only other relevant league he could keep his name a float.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Why do battlers keep doing ARP dirty
Because battlers are broke, financially illiterate and don’t have experience with a real business man like ARP.

Battlers do this with URL too, we’ve seen Beasley the PettyGAWD send battlers to the shadow realm on lives enough to know this isn’t limited to ARP.

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
If Hitman & Verb get Ill back on his hunger, he likely to run through all the rookies with no problem 🤷🏾‍♂️
This is a fantasy scenario. Hitman and Verb ain’t helping with shyt, they got their own careers to focus on. Yung Ill gotta have hunger himself

I think Ill had a very forgettable battle vs Brizz. People were proud that he didn’t fukk up his rounds and he showed up to the event. I remember Yung Ill losing clearly. Matter of fact I’ll watch again tonight

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because battlers are broke, financially illiterate and don’t have experience with a real business man like ARP.

Battlers do this with URL too, we’ve seen Beasley the PettyGAWD send battlers to the shadow realm on lives enough to know this isn’t limited to ARP.

Yeah you beat me to it. The battlers are the ones more likely to do bad business then URL & ARP.

Don’t get me wrong there are plenty of platforms that do terrible business, but they’re typically the smaller leagues.. However the established platforms like URL, RBE, and KOTD you know what you’re signing up for. There isn’t any surprises. They can all be petty as well in their own way, which is typically based off the unprofessional actions of the battler.