Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Why is it not fair?

Is it not fair that a ufc fighter fight’s exclusively on the ufc?

A ward is not even a url battler so he’s free to do what he’s doing now.
Ave is in his 30s. He shouldn't be signing no exclusivity deal with nobody unless the bag is right and he gets booked every 2 weeks. Business is business but that shyt is corny for someone like Ave.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long have you been watching Chris? Dude was advocating for these contracts and why they made sense for the business. Once he did the norbes blog and burned that bridge, he changed his approach. It’s as simple as that.

He's still saying from a URL perspective everything they do makes sense for them.

If you think URL should be the only league in battle rap than yea hes anti url.

P still contacted him and caps to get under the wing

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ave is in his 30s. He shouldn't be signing no exclusivity deal with nobody unless the bag is right and he gets booked every 2 weeks. Business is business but that shyt is corny for someone like Ave.

Ave is free to either sign an exclusivity contract or not. I’m not even sure what the issue is. Even the bigger names like Goodz or Surf will sign an exclusivity 2-3 battle deal.

The reason these type of blogs even work because 90 percent of battle rap fans don’t understand business. We got some of the dumbest people in the culture. People really believe that URL should build a battlers profile and just allow them to battle every where. The shyt is just stupid.

Daps
Ave is free to either sign an exclusivity contract or not. I’m not even sure what the issue is. Even the bigger names like Goodz or Surf will sign an exclusivity 2-3 battle deal.

The reason these type of blogs even work because 90 percent of battle rap fans don’t understand business. We got some of the dumbest people in the culture. People really believe that URL should build a battlers profile and just allow them to battle every where. The shyt is just stupid.
Ave exclusivity contract is way way different than Goodz or Surf, we know this. Goodz would battle on RBE or KOTD if the opponent and bag is right. Seeing all the shyt that has been said about URL exclusivity contracts for certain battlers, Ave don't have the same freedom as Goodz/Surf, that's what seems corny to me.

At this point in his career, he should be allowed to battle on the competitor league without being kicked to the side. Calicoe, John John, Goodz could battle on RBE and battle on URL the next month, you see what I'm getting at?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ave exclusivity contract is way way different than Goodz or Surf, we know this. Goodz would battle on RBE or KOTD if the opponent and bag is right. Seeing all the shyt that has been said about URL exclusivity contracts for certain battlers, Ave don't have the same freedom as Goodz/Surf, that's what seems corny to me.

At this point in his career, he should be allowed to battle on the competitor league without being kicked to the side. Calicoe, John John, Goodz could battle on RBE and battle on URL the next month, you see what I'm getting at?
Ave is not those guys, and can’t move the way they move it. It is what it is

Krs2

Pro
Daps
ARP still dealing with the same BS. Just develop your own talent. Yeah I know he's already doing it with brick by brick but the promo still weak

Dude doing weak ass podcast instead of promoting new talent

I'm sorry I know most fans love him but imo this ARP dude is sooo lame

He's like literally the opposite of smack, you can call smack dumb but he's naturally a cool nikka.ARP is smart but he's a try hard lame

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry I know most fans love him but imo this ARP dude is sooo lame

He's like literally the opposite of smack, you can call smack dumb but he's naturally a cool nikka.ARP is smart but he's a try hard lame
Ask the people who've done business with both about their characters and ethics...if we're discussing them on some owner vs. owner shyt. ARP is literally known for doing stellar business and being fair with the talent and actually probably overpaying them. Smack, well, it's 50/50, being generous, lol.

Smack is more mixy and "ignorant" than ARP...that's probably what you mean. Who cares about that though? You're the boss...I don't need you to be madd cool and get drunk with us employees and all that mixy shyt...just make sure my business is looking good and you do what you say you're gonna do. Smack is the "cool parent"...ARP is the responsible parent who is cool too but probably aint tryna roll blunts with you and shyt playin the game...lol.

Krs2

Pro
Daps
about their characters and ethics...if we're discussing them on some owner vs. owner shyt. ARP is literally known for doing stellar business and being fair with the talent and actually probably overpaying them. Smack, well, it's 50/50, being generous, lol
This is a myth

There's a big list of nikkas who had problems with ARP and even nikkas outside of battle rap like star

Just cause the nikkas does "ether" blogs after doesn't mean he's always right

The thing i hate is this nikkas. When is something against URl nikkas always (literally always) take the other side

But when it's ARP he's never in the wrong (literally never) shyt is crazy