Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verb didn't forfeit the money, he would've lost regardless if they uploaded the original footage. The whole re-recording rounds is fukked up and hope it doesn't become a trend.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly is terrible about it?. Its not like Chris was lyin' lol.

Nygga, the URL building up battlers and not wanting them to battle on other platforms is part of the business.

It's weird to be crying about it.

Suggesting AVE battle on RBE, a platform that seldomly throws battles, as opposed to staying on the URL that throws multiple events a year doesn't really make much sense.

You gotta understand, he didn't start doing these type of blogs until the URL stopped fukkin with him. Every blog is anti URL.

Daps
Nygga, the URL building up battlers and not wanting them to battle on other platforms is part of the business.

It's weird to be crying about it.

Suggesting AVE battle on RBE, a platform that seldomly throws battles, as opposed to staying on the URL that throws multiple events a year doesn't really make much sense.

You gotta understand, he didn't start doing these type of blogs until the URL stopped fukkin with him. Every blog is anti URL.
Tbh I get why URL have these nikkas sign exclusivity contracts but it's to a point where I don't see that's fair for someone like Ave or A-Ward despite he never battled on URL ever. A battler like Ave shouldn't sign no exclusivity contract, let him get his money on whatever league..

ReasonableMatic

Daps
What exactly is terrible about it?. Its not like Chris was lyin' lol.
“How DARE Chris tell the truth about my favorites.
Why doesn’t he just lie so I can keep my perception intact.”

mad-tantrum.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh I get why URL have these nikkas sign exclusivity contracts but it's to a point where I don't see that's fair for someone like Ave or A-Ward despite he never battled on URL ever. A battler like Ave shouldn't sign no exclusivity contract, let him get his money on whatever league..

Why is it not fair?

Is it not fair that a ufc fighter fight’s exclusively on the ufc?

A ward is not even a url battler so he’s free to do what he’s doing now.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see it that way. I feel hes more pro battle rapper than anti URL.

The contracts from a URL standpoint make sense... for the URL.

Why would a battler bother signing an exclusivity deal?

The onus needs to be on the battlers to be a business within themselves and demand respect instead of copying respect.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see it that way. I feel hes more pro battle rapper than anti URL.

The contracts from a URL standpoint make sense... for the URL.

Why would a battler bother signing an exclusivity deal?

The onus needs to be on the battlers to be a business within themselves and demand respect instead of copying respect.

How long have you been watching Chris? Dude was advocating for these contracts and why they made sense for the business. Once he did the norbes blog and burned that bridge, he changed his approach. It’s as simple as that.