Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
let me pre face this by saying Iā€™m drunk
aiight

why the fukk is the powers that be so focus on east coast gang culture but fail to tackle the sources like chicago and cali? imma stop there cuz im. not tryin to point fingers but this shyt is crazy and i think we know the real truth..

I aint gonna say ā€œfree surfā€ but imma say sooner or later we gotta look at the bigger picture of this shyt

mybad if im buggin or speaking in code but its clearly a war going on outside u know the rest

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
aiight

why the fukk is the powers that be so focus on east coast gang culture but fail to tackle the sources like chicago and cali? imma stop there cuz im. not tryin to point fingers but this shyt is crazy and i think we know the real truth..

I aint gonna say ā€œfree surfā€ but imma say sooner or later we gotta look at the bigger picture of this shyt

mybad if im buggin or speaking in code but its clearly a war going on outside u know the rest
They doing this shyt everywhere (Atlanta for example). You wouldnā€™t have heard about the 2 Ricoā€™s in NJ if surf wasnā€™t part of it. Unless a big name is involved we just donā€™t talk about them.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
aiight

They doing this shyt everywhere (Atlanta for example). You wouldnā€™t have heard about the 2 Ricoā€™s in NJ if surf wasnā€™t part of it. Unless a big name is involved we just donā€™t talk about them.
Part of me thinks these law enforcement agencies are playing catch up from the pandemic anyway. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like they couldn't just snatch up anyone they wanted to when damn near the whole world went thru a crazy change. If they had tabs on Surf and his crew since 2015, it makes me wonder if they were trying to make a move on them probably 2 years ago if they felt they were close to busting all of them.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Brizz too. Only discovered recently how dope brizz music is actually.
Thatā€™s a FACT, Brizz is a rapper that battles.
He sounds amazing on beats, Iā€™ve been sayin this on here for years :salute:

I said this back in 2017.
Head Ice, Bigg K & Brizz are dope as hell om the mic

Random: but I fukked with young X's music too, he opened up for The Lox

I see nikkas just NOW waking up to Brizzā€™ music. The nikka BEEN fire on beats

I BEEN told yā€™all Brizz a rapper that battles

All the RAPPERS know this, Lux is one of em that builds with Brizz on the regular.

Early on in 2014
when Brizz popped on the scene I even made the comparison to Lux

I even made the Brizz and Lux comparison in 2014
The way he performs reminds me of Lionz Denz Lux (minus the eyes poppin out)

son is dead nice :banderas:

I fux with Brizz.
Heā€™s a true MC, a student of the art of rappin.

It shows in his battles and when he hops on beats.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Man Ave murdered Geechi you nikkas said it was a classic lol a classic ass whooping

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Eazy firing back at Goodz for his review of his cologne :heh: THese nikkas battled already :mjcry:

This is just hurt ego leading to KOONERY on Goodzā€™ part, I donā€™t respect it AT ALL

Them nikkas battled already, no need to ruin the business of a fellow Black man. Shyt ainā€™t even battle related.

nikkas gotta do better as a people, cause this ainā€™t it.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Itā€™s OVER for Surf

Feds claim he assisted in the shooting against a rival "Crips" gang member in March 2017 and also used his official Instagram page to coordinate an MMDA drug deal in April 2018.

Prosecutors also claim Tsu Surf had an illegal Beretta Px4 Storm .40 caliber firearm in July 2019 and later jokingly mourned law enforcement seizing the weapon on his IG a month later.
LINK: Battle Rapper Tsu Surf Arrested In NJ Rico Of Rollin 60s Crips
You ever been shot by a Crip?
I HAVE!
Too scary..
They had me in the county eatin muffins
for tryna get that last
Blue buried

- Tsu Surf vs Geechi Gotti (2020)

Last edited: