Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I think it’s quite evident that Lux prefers to work with his own producers.

It wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of different producers reached out and he declined.

Hell Rain wanted to produce an album for him and it never happened.

This is the problem with a lot of lyrical rappers. They keep things in house too much and won’t let others produce them. There’s no reason why Lux shouldn’t have a Ransom/Sy Ari Da Kid/Mickey Factz type of career right now but he refuses to make consistently good music for a core audience.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the problem with a lot of lyrical rappers. They keep things in house too much and won’t let others produce them. There’s no reason why Lux shouldn’t have a Ransom/Sy Ari Da Kid/Mickey Factz type of career right now but he refuses to make consistently good music for a core audience.

I’ve been saying for years that Lux should be a strong independent artist. There’s really no reason he shouldn’t be.

I don’t understand these lyrical nyggas. Crooked I will rap over anything. I’m like do y’all nyggas even like music?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eazy firing back at Goodz for his review of his cologne :heh: THese nikkas battled already :mjcry:

Goodz is probably my favorite battler ever but he was corny for shyttin on dude's product like that. That's almost grounds for a fight or something else, you're literally fukking with his money just on some hating shyt. He mad he lost, :russ:, I aint see it but it seems like that was the consensus. I heard Mook say Goodz won tho so idk.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Has Geechi won a battle this year? Lost to Tru Foe, Hollow, Jaz, Qleen, and who else?