Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_oe63x7K6Y21qa3emao3_540.gif

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.

NEW JERSEY - Federal authorities on Thursday arrested rapper Tsu Surf on a federal RICO charge in connection with a DEA case, FOX 5 News has learned.

The U.S. Marshals Service NY NJ Regional Fugitive Task Force busted Tsu Surf at a home in Jersey City, sources said.

Tsu Surf was at the home with a woman. They tried to go out the back door but then when they went outside, they saw that there was a lot of law enforcement, sources said. He and the woman went back into the house and refused to come out for about an hour.
Authorities called in crisis negotiators, who then talked with Tsu Surf until he peacefully surrendered, sources said.

Tsu Surf was taken to the Essex County Jail. The feds have a contract with the county to keep federal detainees there. He is expected to go before a judge in federal court in Newark sometime Friday.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Damn bro, that shyt is really sad.. Wonder how close they was watching him, could son have tried to leave the country? I know I ain't the only one who has Googled no extradition countries lol.. He had to have some bands saved... Damn

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You can definitely blame him. It’s a short term gain for a long term loss, it’s shortsighted. Was taking more money for this battle worth fukking up a relationship that potentially could have kept feeding him for years to come? Maybe at Ave’s age it is though.
Was his money being longer worth his livelihood being shorter? :ohhh:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NEW JERSEY - Federal authorities on Thursday arrested rapper Tsu Surf on a federal RICO charge in connection with a DEA case, FOX 5 News has learned.

The U.S. Marshals Service NY NJ Regional Fugitive Task Force busted Tsu Surf at a home in Jersey City, sources said.

Tsu Surf was at the home with a woman. They tried to go out the back door but then when they went outside, they saw that there was a lot of law enforcement, sources said. He and the woman went back into the house and refused to come out for about an hour.
Authorities called in crisis negotiators, who then talked with Tsu Surf until he peacefully surrendered, sources said.

Tsu Surf was taken to the Essex County Jail. The feds have a contract with the county to keep federal detainees there. He is expected to go before a judge in federal court in Newark sometime Friday.

I'm glad that situation ended the way it did, and it didn't escalate with someone got shot or worse

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn yo. I hate the fukking streets man. Free the wave…. Just when he was bringing it to everyone and stepped up something crazy since lux. I wanted this shyt not to be true. He really was Going through it. fukk.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I'm glad that situation ended the way it did, and it didn't escalate with someone got shot or worse
yep. That read like Surf was thinking about either ending it for himself or going out firing.

Hopefully homie beats it somehow, if not, hopefully he stashed what he needed to for his daughter and his mother.