Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Man those Surf tweets are depressing. He will always have a way with words. If he really has to sit down maybe he can write some books or something.

Some will say he should have kept his nose clean but certain organizations don't allow for that. Plus the scammer & trafficking bags are way bigger than whatever he gets paid for a battle, so he's not really "the bag". Casanova's rap career definitely wasn't the bag for his organization.
Forgot about Casanova.
The feds definitely hemmed him up.
Sucks too because I always liked a song or two of his.

#FreeSurf

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's pretty crazy how Math seems like a legit celebrity now, or at least approaching that status. As long as he continues working on his craft as a podcaster and making the right moves, dude is going to make a lot of money. I'm kind of surprise that different platforms that need personalities aren't reaching out for his services, or maybe they are and he chooses to decline. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. Whites tend to give those roles to what they view as the "safe" black guys.

There's only a few guys that I view as celebrities from battle rap and they are Hitman & Con. I feel Math is approaching that status.

That CLEAN barbershop setting puts these other podcasters to shame.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Another little Black girl that’ll grow up without a father because he chose the streets over her when he made it to financial freedom. Sad.

• Getting locked up was a warning.
• Getting shot and surviving was a warning.
• Having close friends like Joe Budden remind him of his blessings privately and publicly was a warning.

Let Surf’s story be a cautionary tale.

Last edited:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Yayo was very animated i know math sensitive side was feeling some type of way