The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I have an issue with critics REALLY harping on the "darkness" and "violence" angle. It's a fukking movie about a Super powered ALIEN and a deranged muthafukka suffering from PTSD who dresses up like a Bat FIGHTING EACH OTHER. Of COURSE it's going to be violent and dark! This isn't supposed to be a joyful movie full of sunshine. Nolan's movies weren't warm and fuzzy, when's the last "light" movie Snyder made? What the fukk are these critics expecting:wtf:

I'm not a huge DC fan, I DEFINITELY prefer Marvel because Marvel has always had the better black superheroes, but I saw absolutely nothing wrong with Man Of Steel and I find the constant crying and bytching from critics about the death toll and the neck snapping. It seems this sentiment has carried over to Dawn Of Justice and I'm calling bullshyt. I'm going to see the flick for myself on Sunday and am expecting a 7.5-8/10 comic book film, which I'll be happy with. fukk all of this soft sissy griping about " darkness"

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Ive seen ALL the marvel movies made just like i will see ALL the DC movies been made.. its clear BvS is a great and amazing movie but one side wants the same happy campy tone that ALL marvel movies have.. how you have an alien invasion and a body count less than a 1000

how you life a WHOLE city and less than 500 people die

like.. shyt is NOT realistic at all.. disaster are NOT FUN, thats what DCEU is building, ACTIONS have CONSEQUENCES, they're giving us shyt that is relatable to real life, while marvel is giving fantasy... i have no issue with either way because Winter Soldier is in my top 5 CBM ever made, shyt was flawless

people need to realize movies are not only made in 1 tone
Look for realism in comic books brehs

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
' Ben Affleck easily makes the best live-action Bruce Wayne yet … but whether you agree or not is probably entirely dependent on your predisposition to Ben Affleck. But he inhabits the comic book version of Batman’s alter-ego better than Christian Bale ever did or Michael Keaton or anyone else ever could. Making Bruce an older, world-weary version of himself naturally imbues this version with the gravitas always lacking in prior big-screen attempts and Affleck does nothing to compromise his written-in advantage.

And as Batman, Snyder lets Affleck’s Dark Knight do darker things than he’s ever done before. This is certainly more ‘Frank Miller’ than the ‘Animated Series’ Batman, be forewarned.'

:ohhh: :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
if a superhero is shown CLEARLY to be able to rip earth apart and burn everyone with a flex of his powers, YES, i expect Batman to be gritty and paranoid about stopping him

i dont expect everyone to be happily dancing around when thousands died and a whole city was wrecked

that's not the issue critics seem to be having though.

apparently the motivations for these characters ring hollow.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
MORE evidence, the bad rating is from Marvel cum drinkers.. Fun in a DCEU thats literally been almost torn about by a war general from a dead planet.. YEAAAH FUN..

what fukkign fun they looking for from BATMAN ??? i swear people are stupid.. this why there's always gonna be a dc vs marvel debate.. cause those irrational fukks cant see anything minus the BS campy tones they're force fed

''awww a dancing tree''

''awww lets all dance and hold hands to defeat a villain''

''awww lets hold hands and dispel a powerful stone no one is supposed to be strong enough to withhold, BUT WAIT, if 5 of us hold it it'll surely work''

uhhh huuuh... no plot holes at all.. marvel is all perfect huh..

over at maervel where ''fun >>>> logic & reality''
A superhero movie is never realistic if it contains . . . you know . . . superheroes? It's not anywhere near logical or real.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Those are all good movies. They were all better than MOS :mjlol:

iron man 3 better than Man o.... i give up, officially retarded

Look for realism in comic books brehs

be a one sided idiot brehh and think life isnt based on options..

that's not the issue critics seem to be having though.

apparently the motivations for these characters ring hollow.

lets not talk character motivation when the WHOLE of Antman exists brehh

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
A superhero movie is never realistic if it contains . . . you know . . . superheroes? It's not anywhere near logical or real.

and because of that realism should never exists ?? who made this rule up ??

so Zod should kill everyone and because we shouldnt expect realism, he should get away with it and everyone should turn a blind eye ?? yeah im done responding..

See you once the movie drops... peace

Daps
Reppin
NYC
and because of that realism should never exists ?? who made this rule up ??

so Zod should kill everyone and because we shouldnt expect realism, he should get away with it and everyone should turn a blind eye ?? yeah im done responding..

See you once the movie drops... peace

superman hides his identity with a fukking pair of glasses.

it ain't that serious.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Those are all good movies. They were all better than MOS :mjlol:
6358919667723859472096924187_slap-dave-chappelle-rick-james-charlie-muhy.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I kept saying that Batman are going to be judged harsher than any other heroes with the tone DC is going with:yeshrug:

A lot of people just don't like it and will never like it. SS will probably get universal acclaim b/c: 1. No Supes 2. Lots of jokes

I've always seen the problem as being that everyone has their own idea of what Batman and Superman are like. Moreso than pretty much any other characters in the genre. Alongside Spiderman, they have to be the most recognizable ones.

If you're making a Batman movie, you have to climb a mountain of public opinion before even shooting a single frame. Especially with someone who everyone has an opinion on like Affleck, You don't have the same problem casting Star Lord, because way less people are familiar with the character.