The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
My widget said 8% but i clicked and its up to 25..

Forbes:Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is a treat for the eyes, but it will hurt your brain and break your heart.

@Ain't That Something :Jimmy:
LOL I'm still gone see the movie and be there first day while it's breaking record :blessed:

I'm my own man the people have already spoken fukk a critic :blessed:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Guys, give me an answer...

Why do the Rotten Tomato reviews matter to you? How much weighting do they have in how YOU perceive a film? Be honest.
I could give two fukks what Rotten Tomatos and IMDB rate a super hero movie. I'm going to watch this movie just like i'll watch Civil War.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
so Iron man 2&3, Thor 1&2, Antman, AOU were good movies now ???

lol.. okay

Of those I've only seen Thor 1 and Iron Man 2. Didn't really care for either of them.

I'm being honest, I've liked 4 comic book movies in my life. Batman (Burton), Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and Guardians. Second Captain America was ok.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Told y'all cacs want that pixie dust bullshyt

fukk critics :russ:

BRUUUUH... they literally want Batman & Superman to hold hands while singing ''hooked on a feeling'' to distract lex luthor whole wonder woman moonwalks and throws him in jail

and a the end they all smile and eat shwarma in a cafe :mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:sadcam:

Still going to see it, but this isn't what I wanted to hear. :mjcry:

I understand why "Fun" is a consideration. Marvel being 10 odd movies in has calibrated reviewer expectations to look for certain things. For me, the great thing about comic books is that you can go to the store and buy an Iron Man joint where he's cracking jokes and some epic Alex Ross illustrated books too. It's unfortunate that it's difficult to transfer the same variety in movies.

The possibility that Suicide Squad now ends up getting better reviews than B v S, though :ohhh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Of those I've only seen Thor 1 and Iron Man 2. Didn't really care for either of them.

I'm being honest, I've liked 4 comic book movies in my life. Batman (Burton), Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and Guardians. Second Captain America was ok.

Ive seen ALL the marvel movies made just like i will see ALL the DC movies been made.. its clear BvS is a great and amazing movie but one side wants the same happy campy tone that ALL marvel movies have.. how you have an alien invasion and a body count less than a 1000

how you life a WHOLE city and less than 500 people die

like.. shyt is NOT realistic at all.. disaster are NOT FUN, thats what DCEU is building, ACTIONS have CONSEQUENCES, they're giving us shyt that is relatable to real life, while marvel is giving fantasy... i have no issue with either way because Winter Soldier is in my top 5 CBM ever made, shyt was flawless

people need to realize movies are not only made in 1 tone

Daps
Reppin
NYC
BRUUUUH... they literally want Batman & Superman to hold hands while singing ''hooked on a feeling'' to distract lex luthor whole wonder woman moonwalks and throws him in jail

and a the end they all smile and eat shwarma in a cafe :mjlol:

okay so i take it you prefer batman and superman to cry the entire time and bytch about their lives, give long empty speeches, and behave the opposite how heroes should?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
okay so i take it you prefer batman and superman to cry the entire time and bytch about their lives, give long empty speeches, and behave the opposite how heroes should?

if a superhero is shown CLEARLY to be able to rip earth apart and burn everyone with a flex of his powers, YES, i expect Batman to be gritty and paranoid about stopping him

i dont expect everyone to be happily dancing around when thousands died and a whole city was wrecked