Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
One brehh on twitter i follow was at the Premier.... ITS LIT !!! :wow:

[Joke related apparently]

DC JUST CRUSHED THE DAMN BUILDING !!!!

BREHHS... imma cry right now

zFatc8b.gif

i got tixs on saturday 6pm with a friend brehs but am dying to see it on release day

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

should i go friday morning too brehs??

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im getting my tickets tomorrow morning after i go to the gym for a friday morning showing, i just checked and still plenty of seats if im unable to go to the 1015 am showing there is a 930 showing

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
gal.jpg

:whew: Not going to front I always thought she was pretty, but always thought she was too frail for the part. She definitely growing on me the more and more I see her.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Movie is CLEARLY certified by the nation of people as a 8/9/10 out of 10 movie

whether the ''critic review'' reflects this or not, the people KNOW this shyt is #1 right now and not only is the movie gonna break BO records, its gonna top 2 billi EASILY !!

the DCEU is officially up and running.. Once Suicide Squad crushes the building, DC gonna close the year out on top... WW gonna be the sleeper kill to solidify this universe as a power house...

THEN.. let the Batfleck solo movie drop... :wow:

i dont think you nikkas FULLY grasp what we got in stores here... shyts gonna be beautiful... my most anticipated movie is ''Aquaman'' just off the dark vibe DC has goin on, you know the underwater visuals gonna be beyond LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT... AQ summoning a great leviathan to body an opponent :banderas: