The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Im not sure why ppl still listen to general public when it comes to early screenings. The ppl who get free tickets to those screens will almost always say the same things.

"Best movie of the year"
"Oscar worthy"
"Must see"

Some of these low level internet critics end up doing the same thing. So imma wait until the movie high wears off.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I guess those two just said :pacspit: to the review embargo lol. There will be plenty more rottens upcoming, if they didn't like it, they didn't like it :manny:

One thing that puzzles me about "reviewers" are those who review a movie in a genre they flat out don't like. How do I take your opinion seriously? :skip:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
because it's stupid to judge shyt before it comes out. and one of those movies you listed is not like the others. :sas2:

It's stupid to judge shyt before it comes out but I don't hear anyone complaining about people saying stuff like:

There is no way this movie is going to be bad the question is how good is it going to be.

You'd almost think there's some kind of double standard and tons of hypocrisy involved.:sas1:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Apocalypse, Jungle Book civil war and rogue one will all be better. This could possibly be better than Suicide Squad tho. Idk marvel movies get my money but not DCDC

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this movie is going to be trash, but I'll see it day one, I dislike dc but I'd like to see marvel have some comp in the theaters when it comes to the comic movies. I'm really only looking forward to seeing Wonder Woman, and a possible aqua man and flash cameo.