The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I thought there were screenings yesterday? Any reviews?

For International press, one Brazilian reporter said she didn't like it but she's bias. She claims she's a "Nolan Girl" & "Misses Nolan & Bale". Also she started the rumor of Ben Affleck being replaced and doesn't like Zack as a director. Reportedly she holds no weight in Brazil

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What she looks brolic now? Good looking lady and she looks good in the trailers but yes, they could have done better as far as picking a more muscular woman.
If they could find a damn near 6ft "brolic" athletic woman that could act they would've. Where does this even come from Linda Carter was skinny too. Her breasts were just big. The comicbook wonder woman is like 6ft 150lbs and some comics have her taller than Superman. What actress is built like that and can act? It's fiction there shouldn't be a need to be super accurate in regards to her.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Get blacklisted brehs :mjlol:

McWeeny couldn't get in either :mjlol:

I have seriously never heard of any of these sites, but is it really a smart move to black ball these nerds, you know they going to rant about how bad the movie is and try to display what little power they perceive to have

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
gal is gorgeous af but man she could've gained some cot dayum weight for the role at least....wonder woman is literally supposed to be a curvy goddess :sadcam:....would still smash tho cuz the accent and voice get my meat hard :ehh:

I have seriously never heard of any of these sites, but is it really a smart move to black ball these nerds, you know they going to rant about how bad the movie is and try to display what little power they perceive to have
you've never heard of slashfilm.com :ohhh: thought everybody who are really into movies knew of them tbh they been around forever.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

McWeeny is saying it's because they're targeting the International press more than bloggers :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If they could find a damn near 6ft "brolic" athletic woman that could act they would've. Where does this even come from Linda Carter was skinny too. Her breasts were just big. The comicbook wonder woman is like 6ft 150lbs and some comics have her taller than Superman. What actress is built like that and can act? It's fiction there shouldn't be a need to be super accurate in regards to her.
Maybe not exactly, but seriously there are actresses working with more physicality. That's not even the entire issue. How about someone more well known? Or maybe with better acting credentials? I don't watch F & F movies so I have never seen her in anything and she is cast as Wonder Woman? You already got a not so well known Supes I just don't think this was the right play. She could totally be great and I'm hoping she is just sayin' she's not my first, second or third choice.