The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Good find :leon:
It lines up with the rumors I've seen although the Joker cameo seems kinda new. This movie's packed lol. I think most people speculated that Jena Malone plays Batgirl, Callan Mulvey plays some henchman (KGBeast), and Scoot McNairy play Jimmy. Maybe that Dan Amboyer dude really is Green Lantern and Scott Eastwood is Nightwing in Suicide Squad.
Thats part of what makes me doubt it though . Seems like rehashed rumors. :francis:
can't wait till the speculation is over

Edit: I see nothing about the Joker :heh:

Never mind I see it.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
One lowkey great thing that the final trailer shows, is how this version of Lex comes off as a more welcomed alternative, with how much power is displayed from the three heroes. It's like if Baxter Stockman had balls, power, and a vision.

IF this trailer is the true tone of the movie, Lex gon be just fine :yes:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:eat:
tumblr_o2h2wnZ1531s5zf6fo2_540.gif

tumblr_o2h2wnZ1531s5zf6fo1_540.gif

:russ:
OMFG THE GODDAMN INTERNET :russ::mjlol:
fukking Stupid No At All:russ::russ::heh::mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
It lines up with the rumors I've seen although the Joker cameo seems kinda new. This movie's packed lol. I think most people speculated that Jena Malone plays Batgirl, Callan Mulvey plays some henchman (KGBeast), and Scoot McNairy play Jimmy. Maybe that Dan Amboyer dude really is Green Lantern and Scott Eastwood is Nightwing in Suicide Squad.

Infinite Crisis :shaq:

Jesse Eisenberg as Alexander Luthor :shaq:

you forgot to let the joker play :shaq:

---------------------------------------------------- :shaq:

:shaq::shaq::shaq::shaq::shaq:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
At most the final act could be a little "okay, whatever" because outside of one arc Doomsday has always been shyt but other then that everything else I've seen has been great. Amy Addams will deliver, Affleck looking like he'll definitely deliver, the Batman fight sequences are insane, even that fakkit Drew whatever his name was said that people think Eisenberg is excellent.

I'm not going to sit around and argue this version of Superman with anyone for another two years. If these fakkits are still hanging on to the Donner era then they need to be taken out back and shot. Let it go, old heads. That Superman is dead and buried and we're happy for it. You want Donner, go watch Donner. :mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
At most the final act could be a little "okay, whatever" because outside of one arc Doomsday has always been shyt but other then that everything else I've seen has been great. Amy Addams will deliver, Affleck looking like he'll definitely deliver, the Batman fight sequences are insane, even that fakkit Drew whatever his name was said that people think Eisenberg is excellent.

I'm not going to sit around and argue this version of Superman with anyone for another two years. If these fakkits are still hanging on to the Donner era then they need to be taken out back and shot. Let it go, old heads. That Superman is dead and buried and we're happy for it. You want Donner, go watch Donner. :mjlol:
:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Damn son. Tell them how you really feel

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

So... we're still supposed to pretend there aren't 30+ years of (modernized) Superman characterizations in other media between the Donner movie and MoS?:jbhmm:

I'm just asking because people on here seem to absolutely refuse to acknowledge that, but have seemingly no issue in using the Arkham video games as a standard for how Batman should look in action.:manny:

I'm sure someone will claim I'm the one beating a dead horse or something, but before doing so maybe you also gotta wonder why @saysumthinfunnymike feels the need to bring up Donner's Superman again. You'd think with all the love that a lot of folks have for MoS, they could praise that movie for its own merits, not for how it compares to a 30 year old movie that features a somewhat outdated and aged characterization.

And yes, I'm practically baiting a bunch of posters to catch a bunch of feelings again with that last part, but I do hope some people can finally give me an answer as to why everyone's pretending we're living in a Donner v Snyder world when there's seriously 30+ years of Superman characterizations in between them, some that form a perfect template of how Superman in 2016 could/should be depicted.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard to let go of a Donner era. Made big bucks. Liked by both men and women. Perfectly cast. Lead the way to the golden age of super hero movies we know today. Superman Returns was made as a direct hommage to the Donner movies and Man of Steel was a flawed piece of film making.

It's fine to change a character for a new batch of movies, but those must be worthwhile changes. Almost everyone accepts a more serious and brutal Batman that can actually fight.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
TAS Supes was greatly influenced by Donner/Silver Age Supes also.

I guss we should let go of that version too. Too old school, too much of a boy scout.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Also granted I haven't seen the movie yet but it looks like based on the trailers that Superman has been infused with a little more personality this time around. He talks, he quips, he gets down in the tub... so I bet he feels a lot differently than he did in MOS.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Also granted I haven't seen the movie yet but it looks like based on the trailers that Superman has been infused with a little more personality this time around. He talks, he quips, he gets down in the tub... so I bet he feels a lot differently than he did in MOS.
Well in MoS he was just starting out and adjusting as Superman. Now he's had time to adapt.