The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
The payoff from supes tossin bats around talkin hardbody shyt talkinbout "If i wanted it, you'd be dead already."

He about to find out why Gotham fears "The Batman" :myman:

tumblr_o2egbwpWJb1udwsc5o1_500.gif

tumblr_o2egbwpWJb1udwsc5o2_500.gif

tumblr_o2egbwpWJb1udwsc5o3_500.gif

:banderas:

My nikka about to deliver on that promise to make homeboy bleed :banderas:

Music is perfect and they gave homeboy the Superman S-Curl :banderas:

Robin's suit looks like robin's suit :banderas:

All characters lookin like they were drawn by Jim Lee :banderas:

:whew:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I heard about it in 2001 when they had cast listings in the Wizards comic magazine about the original Justice League movie but it was scrapped. Batman Beyond was being rumored as well but that wad scrapped for Batman Begins. This wait has been brutal :mjcry:

Wizard wanted James Marsden as Terry and Charlton Heston as Bruce.

They even casted a Kingdom Come film. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Very interesting I'm sure I know some of the sites who are prepared to shyt on this film as well

Sites are given access by other outlets in exchange for positive reviews and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those backroom deals include hating on the competition but ultimately the audience tells the story. Audiences loved Man of Steel while critics were divided. The audiences were more pleased with Man of Steel BY FAR over Superman Returns. There's also some people who have it out for Snyder. But he got Affleck and Terrio on the team. David Ayer in the cut. Leto and Robbie. I think Drew from Hitflix is going to choke on one of his hot dogs when he sees this :mjlol:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Sites are given access by other outlets in exchange for positive reviews and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those backroom deals include hating on the competition but ultimately the audience tells the story. Audiences loved Man of Steel while critics were divided. The audiences were more pleased with Man of Steel BY FAR over Superman Returns. There's also some people who have it out for Snyder. But he got Affleck and Terrio on the team. David Ayer in the cut. Leto and Robbie. I think Drew from Hitflix is going to choke on one of his hot dogs when he sees this :mjlol:
Lowkey, the most hate for MoS I encountered was with people I saw it with. Damn near threw hands with someone that was like Superman Returns >>>> MoS and Dean Cain >>>> Henry Cavil :russ:

I imagine some people are also holding on for dear life that the uber-cac version of Superman remains status quo, when that baby ain't landing on 1940s Smallville no mo. He cake walked through the 50s, as the Kents were coming off the great WWII win, while obviously knee deep in piss poor eating habits.

That means you, Pa :usure:

Modern Supes has landed on post-Vietnam Earth, where paranoia and division are at an all-time high, and the Kents fed off of the times, doing everything they could to protect Clark's identity for FAR MORE desperate reasons. That's why Jonathon semi-hilariously let himself get F-5'd.

People just don't wanna let go :francis:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Is this legit :lupe::patrice::martin:
CbCa1aQWIAAabg3.jpg
Good find :leon:
It lines up with the rumors I've seen although the Joker cameo seems kinda new. This movie's packed lol. I think most people speculated that Jena Malone plays Batgirl, Callan Mulvey plays some henchman (KGBeast), and Scoot McNairy play Jimmy. Maybe that Dan Amboyer dude really is Green Lantern and Scott Eastwood is Nightwing in Suicide Squad.