Reppin
Yeah
Potential "NEGGED" gif?

Qo4xZ2x.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

EVERYthing is hinging on this movie.

The fact that batman is in it means it will make significantly more money and it will almost certainly be reviewed better.
So I'm pretty confused at how the franchise could be in jeopardy.

If it only makes 800+ that would still make it bigger than everything other than IM and Avengers.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjlol: @ that statement. It would have to be straight up awful to not make that much money. Even broke-ass Man Of Steel did close to like $700 million worldwide and that was without the Batman stimulus package.

That's what they said in the video breh, I'm directly quoting them. I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm more so just amazed and continuously amazed at these balance sheets of studios now. a movie has to make a billion dollars for cats to keep their jobs. just to keep their jobs they have to make about 4x the overall budget (which includes promotion and the theater chains getting their cut)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The fact that batman is in it means it will make significantly more money and it will almost certainly be reviewed better.
So I'm pretty confused at how the franchise could be in jeopardy.

If it only makes 800+ that would still make it bigger than everything other than IM and Avengers.

I think they don't see it making that much or at least Drew doesn't and they're not sure what the critical response will be or the word of mouth. I don't think the critical response will matter much especially with fans who don't give a shyt. someone compared it to transformers in the fact that its critic proof. may very well be that

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: @ that statement. It would have to be straight up awful to not make that much money. Even broke-ass Man Of Steel did close to like $700 million worldwide and that was without the Batman stimulus package.
Yeah I just don't get it. I mean the last batman did 1.2 I think. Plus the fat guy said that 2 of 3 stars of the movie were great.

So how does this add up to... The whole universe is in trouble?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I think they don't see it making that much or at least Drew doesn't and they're not sure what the critical response will be or the word of mouth. I don't think the critical response will matter much especially with fans who don't give a shyt. someone compared it to transformers in the fact that its critic proof. may very well be that
You also have to keep in what I've said a few times. A lot of people are going to be holding batman, superman and Wonder Woman to higher standards. Even people who aren't big fans of these characters.

MoS being rated lower than IM2 and 3(he gets saved by his chick:francis: the mandarin :francis:) and Thor 1 and 2 shows this.