Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
a10f8a2b229d650e9418ca921ee11481.gif

:camby:

iudPPq1.gif

Qo4xZ2x.gif

full

If we didn't need this thread to continue, it could be /thread status right after this one :mjcry:

Brehs... my stannery is at omega levels :damn:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
an arrow got me confused.
yea green arrow (who is one armed at this point cuz of something supes did to him in the past) helps bats out by shooting a kryptonite arrow at supes.
oliver-queen-and-trick-arrow-to-save-the-day.jpg

Clark catches it but it explodes in his face and gets all up in his sinuses and shyt..but thats when my nicca bruce start puttin the real beats on clark and we see that fukkboy bleed :jawalrus:
batman-superman-fight.jpg

its real life Arkham City:damn:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
why yall had to make that 2nd gif?!!! :why: now imma always be hella irked that bats is clearly punching air :sadbron: the raid movies got me so spoiled :mjcry:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm still awestruck at that beginning scene with Bats. Like...it was like someone finally told the director "Listen...don't overcomplicate shyt. You wanna know how a Batman fight scene should go? Just go down to the nearest comic book store and pick up a few issues of Batman. See that? That's how he needs to fight."

Snyder: :ohhh::jbhmm::jawalrus:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
AND THEY SAID BEN COULDNT DO IT
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::mjcry:
I knew breh...I knew from day one he was gonna kill it

The minute I seen the costume I was like yeah...he knows that Daredevil shyt was ass and that he had to redeem himself.

I knew he had to take a step back and be like damn man look at what's dropping now....I can't let THAT shyt be my Superhero flick legacy :patrice:

Chef

All Star
Daps
The advertising budget is $150 million. :wow: More than the budget of most movies. :wow: