Daps
Reppin
NULL
X2pAE9B.png

A Batfleck trilogy of

Under the red hood
Night of owls
and... ????

Has to be Damien's intro. Ties into the robin theme from under the red hood. One son lost. One son found. And you need all hands on deck if they're gonna do night of the owls. That's damn-near a two parter just getting to the point where the actual night begins and all hell breaks loose.

they should pay George Miller whatever the fukk he asks for and ask him to do night of the owls. Dear lord. The visuals in that bytch. George Miller doing the maze and Batman vs. the talon?!?!

:ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I didn't want to post this article because I know that some Marvel Stans/DC haters are lurking in the shadows like...

giphy.gif

:sas2:
Of course. Just look at this thread. Its massive and dwarfs the civil war thread. And 50% of it is marvel stans posting.

Theyll write some contrived nonsense about inferiority complex,little brother syndrome,yet the civil war thread is just marvel stans and this thread they cant stop talking about this film. So whos really feeling inferior? :sas2:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
batman already old though, how much juice yaw think he got left? that's the one question I've had about this universe. they got all this shyt planned but batman already in his 40s, how long he gone last?

unless they go with him retiring but leading from the cave and instead of terry, nightwing takes over

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just don't want the origin story repeated since they have the tv show. I'm a huge Flash fan but if his story is just his origin, not gone lie I might skip it :ld:

Supposedly he's already in the world during batman v superman so no origin necessary i hope. Maybe through flashbacks or its alluded to in dialogue