The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I'm all for it but I'd want them to cook a bit. But you're a bigger flash fan than I am so you probably have a tad more insight than I do.
I feel like it could get people more acquainted with the character because I know new fans of the show are going to flock to it and are not going to want a repeat but they also have to factor in folks who may not watch the show; the animated movie shows his origins, his enemies, and a fresh story. Plus I just want see them make a skinny Henry Cavill like they did with Chris Evans :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel like it could get people more acquainted with the character because I know new fans of the show are going to flock to it and are not going to want a repeat but they also have to factor in folks who may not watch the show; the animated movie shows his origins, his enemies, and a fresh story. Plus I just want see them make a skinny Henry Cavill like they did with Chris Evans :pachaha:
:ld: i could fukk with that

Edit: my issue with Flash is I'm just not that up on him so i really don't know what other stories they could adapt:russ: outside of stuff the show is already doing beautifully

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:ld: i could fukk with that

Edit: my issue with Flash is I'm just not that up on him so i really don't know what other stories they could adapt:russ: outside of stuff the show is already doing beautifully
I was hoping they wouldn't insert wally west so we could save him for the big screen :mjcry:

The best Flash there is :ahh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Here is something from teh Empire magazine story that seems to have gotten folks online all bothered:

Is Batman A Killer In 'Batman v Superman'?
csRLFZa.jpg

So what do you think? Did Roven misspeak or is Batfleck going to be dropping bodies?
giphy.gif
i do remember an article with someone saying snyder is gonna piss off alot of people with certain aspects of this flick. we'll see...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
"From one professional to another, pick a better spot! :heh: from this height? the fall wouldn't kill me":smugbiden:

"I'm countin on it" :demonic:*releases*

"hungh!!!!!" :merchant:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA":damn:*click*

whole theater was like :ooh::ooh::ooh::wtf::russ::banderas::banderas::banderas:

classic shyt man :pachaha:. Can't believe it's 8 years almost 10....:merchant:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What has you at ease brotha?:lupe:
That's my secret breh. I'm always at ease lol but it was an interesting read.

Batman is the "bad guy" at least initially
Lois and Clark live together
Superman has matured as a hero and accepted his purpose but also struggles with the fact that he can't save everyone. He hears every cry in the world but can only do but so much
Wonder Woman is coming out of retirement
And they're really taking the 9/11 allegory and or world into account. Ben referred to Bruce's mentality as "dikk Cheney like"
And seemingly for the cats who had an issue with man of steel, superman as he's matured and is the beacon of hope and source of inspiration and truly does believe in the good in people. While batman of course the cynical b*stard who doesn't believe one iota of that shyt

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Yall think the doomsday scene is gonna be the cliffhanger for the next movie? Or are they gonna bless us with a JL vs doomsday fight? :blessed: