Reppin
Yeah
Zn2fKnN.png
:blessed: thank you based gawd

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't visit any of those sites. If you go to Rotten Tomatoes and check out the rating on Man of Steel it is 54% with critics but near 80% with the audience. If you check out the trailers for this on youtube the comment sections are ridiculous but most people about 97% are giving the trailers a thumbs up.

I'm not saying there is an anti-DC agenda but it's clear that some people are actively stanning for Marvel and refuse to be objective on DC.

No matter.. I don't think it will damage the box office.

There is a massive DC backlash in general. People talk about mediocre Marvel books and ignore well written DC books outside of Batman all the time.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Been like that since the 90s where Marvel was cool to be "dark" and "mature" and DC was campy outside Batman. Now they literally switched roles and people call Superman a sadistic murderer who's boring. :heh:

If I hear one more cornball complain about the new superman I will punt a baby.

Avengers AOU was campy as fukk too like cringe worthy campy :dead:

I like the cap movies tho

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If I hear one more cornball complain about the new superman I will punt a baby.

Avengers AOU was campy as fukk too like cringe worthy campy :dead:

I like the cap movies tho

Marvel can do no wrong in the casual eye. People mad critical of DC doing anything less than groundbreaking masterpieces. Marvel only had the Cap movies and the first Avengers film. Iron Man 2 and 3 were :snoop: but no one ever dragged Marvel's name in the mud for that.