The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps

ne0ztNi.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We just got our first official Justice League concept art and some of you are talking about Marvel?
:stopitslime:

Well their subconsciousness knows Marvel are the standard and the reception to them is what they want these films to have so... :yeshrug:

Anyway where's the art?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Niccas is going hard yo. There's an unfair bias in the ether it can't just be that more people prefer one over another. They are just either Marvel Stans or DC haters. Hilarious. :heh:
This movie is looking great by the way but I guess some are getting nervous with the release date approaching. :lupe:
Ima see it :yeshrug:

And all the other comic flix

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Unless Cyborg pulls of a Hulk-like scene stealing in this or Justice League it might be slooow for that man and his solo flick...:lupe:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they really gonna show flash and aquaman tonight?!? :gladbron:

Wait flash is in this, I heard aquaman had a very small role didnt know cyborg and flash was going to be in this movie. Honestly they shouldnt show them until the movie drops, keep something hidden that way everyone will have something to look forward to

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wait flash is in this, I heard aquaman had a very small role didnt know cyborg and flash was going to be in this movie. Honestly they shouldnt show them until the movie drops, keep something hidden that way everyone will have something to look forward to

I agree, but it should just be a glimpse... :lolbron: I guess this is what Synder was saying about having alot of stuff we still havent seen yet.:ohhh: