Conz

Superstar
Daps

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
There's no two Luthors Lol. His dad the senior died in 2006 or some shyt according to one of the interviews. His Luthor is based off the secret origin one where I think he kills his father because he was abusive

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
There's no two Luthors Lol. His dad the senior died in 2006 or some shyt according to one of the interviews. His Luthor is based off the secret origin one where I think he kills his father because he was abusiv
e
movie canon and film canon aren't one and of the same, and i wouldn't trust an interview response if they're trying to keep a secret.

Daps
There is only one Lex Luthor and he's played by Jesse Eisenberg.
I don't how that "fake Lex luthor" rumour started but it sounds like wishful thinking.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
movie canon and film canon aren't one and of the same, and i wouldn't trust an interview response if they're trying to keep a secret.

No need to spoiler it. There's an actual article of Lex being interview. I'll post it when I get home

Edit:

Here @Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Lex Luthor Jr.: Not Just His Father’s LexCorp

Referring to Alexander Luthor Sr. as a “good businessman” is not unlike calling Napoleon Bonaparte a “competent conqueror.” The East German émigré, who passed away unexpectedly in 2000, arrived on our shores with nothing, but managed to carve out an empire of oil and machinery. By all accounts, he accomplished this feat through sheer grit and ferocity. His enemies, of which there are many, would also probably add “viciousness.”

Last edited:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Batman has a kryptonite gun. Luthor has a helicopter shooting kryptonite missles. Wonderwoman saving Superman after he gets hit by one...And [the big one]:
Theres more than one 'Lex Luthor' there...Eisenberg AINT Lex Luthor Senior....he's his SON most likely.

for those who don't want spoilers...lets just say they didn't give away the movie in the trailers.

Yooooooo... in the 90s

Lex puts his brain into a clone of his, calling himself Lex II (jr)

What if that's what's happening here??? :ohhh:

Thank you.... thank you... :banderas:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lego comics for movies are inaccurate for example

Iron Man 3

JoUug2m.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Iron man 3 is always the example. I feel like all other toys, etc have been fairly accurate

Daps
View the spoilers above...link four.
I don't see which link you're talking about but Jesse Eisenberg is Lex Luthor.
I believe that a lot of people didn't want to see him as Luthor so they started this theory, the same thing happened with the whole "Jared Leto's Joker is Jason Todd", "Ben Affleck Is Deathstroke". It's their way of justifying their dislike for the casting.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I don't see which link you're talking about but Jesse Eisenberg is Lex Luthor.
I believe that a lot of people didn't want to see him as Luthor so they started this theory, the same thing happened with the whole "Jared Leto's Joker is Jason Todd", "Ben Affleck Is Deathstroke". It's their way of justifying their dislike for the casting.
That whole Affleck is really Deathstroke theory was one of the most insane reaches I've ever witnessed :pachaha: