Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
GLWB9191.jpg

57ebf0b1-ecc1-4803-8bc9-4cebdded31cd.jpg
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
So Devin Faraci is saying that this the correct review of the movie according to the script he read with minor changes. Not that reddit guy

First of all, I don't want all of you guys to have false expectations when watching the movie because it will affect the movie. Yes, barbara is there, there are two BvS fights, and Doomsday will grow some spikes. But the JL will not assemble in the end, GL is not in the movie. The flash is just a blur as what I could remember. Affleck, and Gadot are great though, all those people bytching about their casting are about eat some poop. And the movie as a whole is excellent. Not rushed, not vague, every detail is well explained and every character play vital roles. PLUS, lois is not the one kidnapped, Ma Kent did. And drones do exists but the JL did not fight it, the trinity did. The joker beating robin and shooting barbara is in a flashback. Aquaman was just in for a few scenes. Eiusenberg is such a good actor in this. Very comedic in public but damn so dark in private. Mercy graves kicks ass though. despite if you look at her she's skinny, but damn, she's good. Among all actors, Alfred is the best! Don't believe the JL formation BS, it's totally not true. And Doomsday do indeed died of kryptonite laser of something. Over all the movie will totally be worth the money you will be paying, and this is from someone who is not even a fan of MOS but got surprised for the surprise screening, it's unforgettable. I got big smiles after all the showing. and definitely made MOS better than I thought.
Marinating my dikk in prep time until March :noah:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
So Devin Faraci is saying that this the correct review of the movie according to the script he read with minor changes. Not that reddit guy

First of all, I don't want all of you guys to have false expectations when watching the movie because it will affect the movie. Yes, barbara is there, there are two BvS fights, and Doomsday will grow some spikes. But the JL will not assemble in the end, GL is not in the movie. The flash is just a blur as what I could remember. Affleck, and Gadot are great though, all those people bytching about their casting are about eat some poop. And the movie as a whole is excellent. Not rushed, not vague, every detail is well explained and every character play vital roles. PLUS, lois is not the one kidnapped, Ma Kent did. And drones do exists but the JL did not fight it, the trinity did. The joker beating robin and shooting barbara is in a flashback. Aquaman was just in for a few scenes. Eiusenberg is such a good actor in this. Very comedic in public but damn so dark in private. Mercy graves kicks ass though. despite if you look at her she's skinny, but damn, she's good. Among all actors, Alfred is the best! Don't believe the JL formation BS, it's totally not true. And Doomsday do indeed died of kryptonite laser of something. Over all the movie will totally be worth the money you will be paying, and this is from someone who is not even a fan of MOS but got surprised for the surprise screening, it's unforgettable. I got big smiles after all the showing. and definitely made MOS better than I thought.
devin said that

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
devin said that

Naw, he posted on his site that the Reddit review was fake because he read the shooting script. This guy I posted in the spoiler is a person who actually went to the NYC screening and is discrediting the Reddit guy's post. This post is the one Devin says is correct

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps

If this is true then the movie must be good because Faraci is a Marvel fanboy and hated Snyder IIRC

Daps
Zack Snyder To Appear On CONAN

zack-snyder-at-the-berlin-001.jpg

Get ready for some more DCEU news as director Zack Snyder is set to appear on the TBS talk show, Conan. According to Interbridge, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice director is set to appear on Conan Wednesday, January 13, 2016. This is just a few days before the DC takeover on the CW, which will premiere new footage for Batman v Superman, Wonder Woman, and a new trailer for Suicide Squad. It is possible that the director will release new footage or talk about the film some more, revealing exclusive details. It's time to set your DVRs, because something big might be headed our way.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: Zack Snyder On The Batmobile, 'Wonder Woman', 'Lex Luthor', And More
The Batmobile is probably one of Batman's greatest tools in his fight for justice and against Superman in the upcoming DC film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. In a recent interview with MTV, director Zack Snyder spoke a lot about the film and started of by talking about his personal experience with the Batmobile. “I do get to get in it quite a bit, more than when we were filming which is funny,” as he told MTV. “When I’m filming, I’m like, ‘Move that thing over there!’ I’m like, mad at it. But after we’re done shooting I’m like, ‘Oh, it’s my best friend! Yaay! Get in it! Love it!’” He then went on to talk the Batmobile's sleek and powerful design. “I love the design of it. I love the thing, it drives like crazy. You can skid it around, it’s like a frickin’ race car. And in that way it’s super practical. We did a huge chase with it and it drove, which is cool. It’s got a big Corvette engine in it and it can just run.”

Batman v Superman is one of the biggest and most anticipated comic book movies of 2016. Like any other big movie, it's only a matter of time until spoilers get out or in many cases, rumors. Snyder went on to reassure us fans that there is so much we don't know. “I have the benefit of seeing the movie,” Snyder stated. “It’s cool that they think it’s too much and I appreciate people not wanting to know, but there’s plenty that they don’t know. There’s a lot of movie that’s not in the trailer.” Just like all of us who saw the viral Reddit review of the movie, Snyder did as well, calling it "hilarious" as he spoke about it with MTV. He then continued to talk about how much he dislikes spoilers. “Of course I hate it when any spoilers come out!” said Snyder. “You design the movie as a story that evolves as you watch it, so moment-to-moment [you’re thinking], ‘Oh my god, what’s going to happen next? Are they gonna live? Are they gonna die?’ So you want that experience for the audience, as much as you can. If you’re, as an audience member, exploring these articles, looking for answers to questions that you have, maybe you’re okay with knowing before you go. It’s like an individual taste. But like I said, I want people to see the movie without knowing.”

One of the biggest mysteries of the film has already been revealed to the public and that is Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman. Snyder just wants to give the world the Wonder Woman we've been waiting so long for. “We kind of tried to just listen to Wonder Woman… to preserve her mystery but understand her as much as we can, in the way that we see her in the movie,” said Snyder about the Amazonian princess. “You’ve got to listen to Wonder Woman because what Wonder Woman wants, Wonder Woman gets, that’s just how it is.” Even though Wonder Woman is getting her own and ver first standalone film in 2017, Snyder believes that now is the time for her debut. “I think that Gal [Gadot] is amazing, an amazing Wonder Woman and really – I feel like there’s an atmosphere out in the world where [with] this giant iconographic strong female superhero, it’s time. It’s time for that. It’s long overdue.”

One of the biggest issues fans had with the latest trailer for Batman v Superman was the Jesse Eisenberg's performance as Lex Luthor. Apparently it was all part of the plan and there is more to Lex than meets the eye. “In the trailer, of course he comes across in a very specific way,” said Snyder about the Riddler-esque Lex. “In the movie, he’s like a million times more sophisticated than what you get in 30 seconds. But that’s also the fun of it. That’s why you go to the movies, so you can actually see the context and understand the depth.” We might just get the true Lex Luthor performance from Jesse Eisenberg after all. What do you think about Zack Snyder's comments? Are you even more excited for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
This Lego comic may contain some potential spoilers. And by spoilers I mean HUGE spoilers!

x3FLuNI.jpg

x39wi0T.jpg

wjV7KEu.jpg

8jaXWAx.jpg
thanks for the multiple spoiler tags

i got to the 2nd and said 'nope fukk it' and got the hell outta here. avoiding looking at them now replying to this

Daps
Reppin
NYC
lmao every single interview with snyder is exactly the same. never offers any insight... just :ehh:"hey you should watch this movie because i think it turned out pretty cool"