The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are we really going to get this movie before the world of I am legend takes over humanity

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
CYEdJ-MUkAAThkU.jpg:large

12501697_1545562922432471_1626829367_n.jpg
:wow: I need this in high res to print for my basement.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So Devin Faraci is saying that this the correct review of the movie according to the script he read with minor changes. Not that reddit guy

First of all, I don't want all of you guys to have false expectations when watching the movie because it will affect the movie. Yes, barbara is there, there are two BvS fights, and Doomsday will grow some spikes. But the JL will not assemble in the end, GL is not in the movie. The flash is just a blur as what I could remember. Affleck, and Gadot are great though, all those people bytching about their casting are about eat some poop. And the movie as a whole is excellent. Not rushed, not vague, every detail is well explained and every character play vital roles. PLUS, lois is not the one kidnapped, Ma Kent did. And drones do exists but the JL did not fight it, the trinity did. The joker beating robin and shooting barbara is in a flashback. Aquaman was just in for a few scenes. Eiusenberg is such a good actor in this. Very comedic in public but damn so dark in private. Mercy graves kicks ass though. despite if you look at her she's skinny, but damn, she's good. Among all actors, Alfred is the best! Don't believe the JL formation BS, it's totally not true. And Doomsday do indeed died of kryptonite laser of something. Over all the movie will totally be worth the money you will be paying, and this is from someone who is not even a fan of MOS but got surprised for the surprise screening, it's unforgettable. I got big smiles after all the showing. and definitely made MOS better than I thought.
Once again, Doomsday was not necessary for this movie and from this review, I can tell that Batman saves this movie.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I had a Mentos. Do you want one?" Perched in a glass conference room wearing a T-shirt with the sleeves hiked up, actor Jesse Eisenberg unrolls candy mints and makes polite conversation.

Meet the new face of the Machiavellian comic-book supervillain Lex Luthor.

Eisenberg has just finished filming behind-the-scenes footage for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," expanding on Luthor's ancillary storyline that Warner Bros. dreamed up for his character's immense corporation, LexCorp. It's a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the SEO-friendly villain that will be used to market the film, which opens March 25.

FULL COVERAGE: 2016 movies guide

Watch the trailer for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice."

Also absent: Luthor's signature hair style — or lack of hair. True comic-book aficionados know that Luthor is usually presented totally bald. Many months back the studio released images of Eisenberg outfitted in the famous chrome dome. But recent footage has shown the young mogul introducing Superman's alter ego, Clark Kent (Henry Cavill), to Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) capped with long, flowing brown locks not dissimilar to Eisenberg's real hair.

When asked to explain Luthor's new hairdo, Eisenberg would only joke about it. "Literally, there would be one of those Wile E. Coyote things where the piano drops from the sky randomly on his head. That's what will happen to me." Clearly Warner Bros. is protective of even the tiniest strand of spoilers in the latest addition to the franchise relaunch of the DC Comics movie-verse.

See the most-read stories in Entertainment this hour >>
However, Eisenberg promises the patience will pay off, "When you see the movie, you'll see. It's the greatest scene that I've ever gotten to take part in — it accounts for the change in hair."

Eisenberg is best known for portraying neurotic, verbal characters such as Mark Zuckerberg in "The Social Network" or the reporter interviewingDavid Foster Wallace in "The End of the Tour." So the actor called stepping into the scoundrel spotlight a "liberating experience."

He admits that playing an iconic role in a highly anticipated movie comes with a price.

"The only difference between this movie and everything else I've ever been in is this has an audience that has prior expectations, and that's the only thing that I find disconcerting because it feels like some people are occasionally ready to get angry at me for the part they haven't seen me play yet. It's bewildering."

Eisenberg's Luther will still be a calculating force of evil, but like the new Superman that came before him in "Man of Steel" this is a chance to re-introduce and expand the classic character. So there's going to be a bit of Luthor back story — a compelling reason for Eisenberg to take the role.

Zack Snyderoriginally approached the actor for another part in the film. Snyder won't reveal that character. "Let's call it a secret, but nevertheless it was the exact opposite of Lex Luthor," Snyder said, taking a break on the phone from drawing "Justice League" Aquaman in his storyboards. After Eisenberg declined, Snyder went back and offered him something "cooler," the role of Luthor.

"I feel like once [Eisenberg] found out who Lex was he embraced it," Snyder said. "Once you kind of start digging into Lex, it's a bit of a scary thing to be that guy. I don't think he just goes 'Oh, I'll just be that guy and then when I go home I'm not him.' I think the thing with Jessie is he wasn't immune to the reality of playing a super-scary character."

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Zack Snyderoriginally approached the actor for another part in the film. Snyder won't reveal that character. "Let's call it a secret, but nevertheless it was the exact opposite of Lex Luthor," Snyder said, taking a break on the phone from drawing "Justice League" Aquaman in his storyboards. After Eisenberg declined, Snyder went back and offered him something "cooler," the role of Luthor.
Jimmy Olsen?? Pete?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
what am I missing here?
Batman has a kryptonite gun. Luthor has a helicopter shooting kryptonite missles. Wonderwoman saving Superman after he gets hit by one...And [the big one]:
Theres more than one 'Lex Luthor' there...Eisenberg AINT Lex Luthor Senior....he's his SON most likely.

for those who don't want spoilers...lets just say they didn't give away the movie in the trailers.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Batman has a kryptonite gun. Luthor has a helicopter shooting kryptonite missles. Wonderwoman saving Superman after he gets hit by one...And [the big one]:
Theres more than one 'Lex Luthor' there...Eisenberg AINT Lex Luthor Senior....he's his SON most likely.

for those who don't want spoilers...lets just say they didn't give away the movie in the trailers.
now I'm excited to see who is cast in that role...