The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Batman v. Superman had everyone at Star Wars full attention and Wonder Woman got some great reactions from people. You could tell most of the people in there hadn't seen any of the trailers for any of these movies. We often forget what the casual movie viewer is like. They aren't as sick as we are.

:ehh:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Batman v. Superman had everyone at Star Wars full attention and Wonder Woman got some great reactions from people. You could tell most of the people in there hadn't seen any of the trailers for any of these movies. We often forget what the casual movie viewer is like. They aren't as sick as we are.

:ehh:

How did they NOT see the superman vs batman trailer already it's been out on YouTube for a hot minute... :wtf::mindblown:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I know cats have an issue with his stature and his look, but when you read interviews like this, it's obvious they've got the character of Lex down pact. Just the first few lines and I can hear Clancy Brown's voice in my head
And if you read that interview in Eisenberg's voice you completely understand why he was cast.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Lex definitely knows who Bruce is in the third trailer when they're at the party. Bruce also knows who Clark is as well with that clown comment they're just playing with eachother to see who shoots first.

That's what it seems like. Why would anyone make a big deal about Clark Kent talking to Bruce otherwise?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ron Troupe: Let’s go back. You mentioned the government. What role do they play in your “new global paradigm”?

Lex Luthor: Last week, I would have given you a totally different answer.

Ron Troupe: What changed?

Lex Luthor: Let’s just say I ran into a wall. I’m not going to go into a lot of detail here. Suffice it to say the dangers we’ve been talking about are very real. And they’re not just limited to a couple of alien brawlers able to level tall buildings in a single bout. I’m ready to sit down with whatever task force the government has assembled — in the interest of sharing intelligence and building solutions together. If she… they… Argus… the government, whatever you want to call it, has a real interest in fighting for the future, they ought to work with those of us who are already on the front lines.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
New interview with a french magazine

CWeBjKlWsAErpqv.png

CWeBjZYWwAE2Yfy.png

CWeBjRxWcAAyf5J.png

CWeG2eLXAAA2Ph5.png
I like what Cavill says his take on Mild Mannered Reporter Clark Kent is.
Trying to be as inconspicuous as possible would be a better disguise than being the guy who knocks over shyt and is tripping over himself every time he walks into a room.