Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The graphic was specifically to illustrate how Wayne hides its r&d spending.

Dis gon b gud

If you read the caption.. you'll see its not really hidden... it just without any major govt contracts and/ products... how the hell is he spending 100M.... on what? They have a non working prototype plane and a unproduced exoskeleton suit... Why is Wayne Tech making an exoskeleton suit if it doesnt have any govt contracts? The people are just to blind to see what going on... I think LEX knows Bruce at least makes Bats weapons not sure if he knows ALL

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
He isn't. The figures represent the R&D budgets.
"Here are the key players ranked by their 2015 defense R&D budgets"

beat me to it. That's how much $$$ those companies are spending on Defense Research and Development
:ohhh:

I was looking at it from the standpoint of companies that make more money can afford to spend more.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I didn't know Oliver Queen was richer than Bruce Wayne

He was a billionaire in the comics

he's not richer... that graph was their ''budget'' for R&D, just shows that Oliver spends more than Bruce on R&D doesnt mean he's richer.. it says Bruce doesnt accept military contracts thats why his is the lowest

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They are doing everything perfectly in promotion of this film. People get hung up on weird shyt but all in all the promotion has been fantastic.. definitely the movie to see in 2016. :salute:

Second for me only off the strength of watching Bucky and Cap fukk Iron Man up in the Civil War trailer. I was legit like :rudy: watching that trailer until I saw that part.

But yeah, 2016 is looking really good.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this movie is gonna be trash.

too much cgi, revealed all the villains in the trailer, supes/batman are homies at the end of trailer which negates the whole superman v batman concept, ending of the trailer looks goofy as hell "i thought she was with you", doomday design is horrid, jesse eisenberg as lex is corny, the retro batman suit looks stupid if the whole movie is not retro.

don't even drop this just start over.

not this again