The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
With all due respect, fukk outta here with this bullshyt. No comic book movie has stayed completely faithful to the source material. Tony Stark didn't create Ultron. The Mandarin isn't a professional actor, etc. You want the comics, then read the comics. They're using known entities and making original stories with influences thrown in from the comics. nikka's will complain that 2 1/2 minute trailers spoil the whole movie yet want the movie to follow the plot of a source material they already know...hence spoiling the fukking movie. What's the purpose of him being in the movie....I'd safely say waiting until you watch the movie can answer your question.

My only slight issue with Man of Steel was Zod's reasoning for terraforming Earth. Kryptonians can survive on this planet. Not only survive, they'd be gods. Essentially, terraforming Earth was a case of comfort as opposed to necessity.
Seems like bolded was a change made just for the sake of changing shyt with no real purpose behind it :troll:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
batman___fury_of_gotham_by_goxiii-d91dlh6.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I always thought that it would be Superman winning and like in trailer suggesting that he's held back. But then it's later inferred that Batman never intended to win and it was all "a test" which would placate both sets of fans :yeshrug:

that's what i'm hoping for as well. but at the same time i fear that snyder and co. are so much on frank miller's dikk that they just won't be able to help themselves. :manny:

i swear if batman flat out beats superman...:russ::francis::sadcam:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's what i'm hoping for as well. but at the same time i fear that snyder and co. are so much on frank miller's dikk that they just won't be able to help themselves. :manny:

i swear if batman flat out beats superman...:russ::francis::sadcam:

naw he did 300 justice but I think snyder is 2 much of a fan to follow frank Miller down that crazy hole.

He read All star Batman & Robin he was with us when we all said What the fukk? :dahell:
AllstarBatman-2-Zone-009.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Man listen Doomsday was a CASH GRAB back in the day and it worked but lets not pretend he is anything more than a one note character created to sell comics at a time where the writers were at a loss of where to go with Superman. That is his legacy. Doomsday is not in the grand scheme a top level Superman villain. It's really only that one cash grab story. And a lot of people hated that story.

:manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sucker Punch was actually pretty good, as a movie going experience, i saw what it offered and wasnt dissapointed

.....just as long as theirs no giant metal spiders in this one
If Sucker Punch was just an action/fantasy about a crew of attractive lady commandos fighting steampunk Nazi zombies, fire-breathing dragons and giant robot samurais then it would probably be one of my favorite movies ever.
Its all of the other stuff that ruined it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My only slight issue with Man of Steel was Zod's reasoning for terraforming Earth. Kryptonians can survive on this planet. Not only survive, they'd be gods. Essentially, terraforming Earth was a case of comfort as opposed to necessity.
I always saw that as Zod's insane xenophobia and strident belief in the "exceptionalism" of Kryptonians.
He would rather have Krypton back in every way than be the super-powered ruler of a planet full of inferior creatures.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Doomsday is an evolution essentially… Fans may be aware of the ‘Death of Superman’ story, but this is handled in such a new way. When the film is called ‘Batman v Superman’ it really has a lot of levels to the meaning. Superman isn’t just killed off at the end of something. We see how he evolves as part of Lex’s plan to protect the world. Seeing the Superman we know, be gone, and then replaced with this reproduction is really going to make fans think of how we look at these super beings. It was especially interesting to figure out, how would you create Superman from Zod… then how would that involve into Doomsday.

The timeframe of how things fall into place will surprise fans. Doomsday isn’t just the final act. Those feeling they may know too much this early are going to be in for a true surprise.

[Coming Soon]

:whew::ooh::birdman::youngsabo::ahh:

Told y'all.

Last edited: