The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
batman-pearching-with-rifle-from-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-superman-symbol-house-flood.png

p7_15%2Bcopy.jpg

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
In their defense they've been pushing the armor look in every trailer released and Hot toys just released a bunch of armor figures. It was inevitable lol.
I know it boils down to merchandising but take away the logo would a casual observer instantly know that's Batman? Especially when they're sitting on unanimously the best movie costume.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point is that Doomsday should'nt be in the movie PERIOD. It's a stupid move. Stop fukking changing shyt just because.

Doomsday is Supermans villain, the villain who killed Superman. By shoe horning him into this movie, you're devaluing the character even more.

Not that Doomsday is some epic important villain but again, what exactly is the purpose of him being in this movie??

And they always come with these stupid pseudo-intellectual reasonings for doing it too :camby:

"We wanted to tell the story in a FRESH way". Who the fukk asked you to???

We don't know if he's shoehorned or not..... all we know is that in this film, Doomsday is a Frankenstein creation by Lex. We don't even know for what exact context except the presumption to kill Superman. It's not like Spider-Man 3 where you got a separate story with Sandman, another separate story with the new Green Goblin, and the symbiotic alien storyline that introduces us to Venom and try to force fit all of that together without any resolve. This is about Lex Luthor meddling in the middle of Batman v Superman and Doomsday is simply a part of that meddling.

Daps
Comicbookmovie.com
:trash:

That ‘Batman v Superman’ Doomsday interview you read? It never happened

This interview, said to come from the French website Première, was first posted to a website called Cosmic Book News. A website that’s not known for being very reliable. A website that I’ve never used as a source here on Batman News. They posted an English translated version of a French interview, and then it spread around the internet like crazy. It even got back to Première, who had no knowledge of this interview that supposedly came from them:

While everyone was freaking out over this “interview”, I was doing my homework. The kind of detective work that Batman would be proud of. I just wanted to see the original interview, in French, to verify that it actually existed. Of course I’d never find it, because it wasn’t real! An unreliable website ran something without verifying it, and then all the other legit websites followed suit.

That ‘Batman v Superman’ Doomsday interview you read? It never happened

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That "leaked" plot summary from 4chans/reddit was fake. Dude even made a fake interview and that comic book site took the bait :mjlol:.

Even if you think about it, it sounds dumb. Where did Lex get another Superman suit to put on the Superman he created? My point exactly

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We don't know if he's shoehorned or not..... all we know is that in this film, Doomsday is a Frankenstein creation by Lex. We don't even know for what exact context except the presumption to kill Superman. It's not like Spider-Man 3 where you got a separate story with Sandman, another separate story with the new Green Goblin, and the symbiotic alien storyline that introduces us to Venom and try to force fit all of that together without any resolve. This is about Lex Luthor meddling in the middle of Batman v Superman and Doomsday is simply a part of that meddling.
I feel like you're giving them way too much credit :mjpls: