batman looks badass

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Comment from the article :heh:
:deadrose:

I'm convinced they're gonna tone down WW's gulliness in this movie. The broad won't be convincing otherwise.

Tho Ben's Batman still looks like the best live action Bats I've ever seen. Gotta see how dude does in the movie. Dude's gonna be living that Bruce Wayne lifestyle forreal after that divorce.

And Henry's Supes looks a boy scout in costume which is spot on :troll:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Mad cats already complaining about the EW cover already and the pics inside

I hate the cover because of the awful photoshop gathering. What the fukk ever happened to doing ol' fashioned press shoots for a day. Nope, let's hire an IT intern of The Coli and paste some shyt together and airbrush the fukk out of it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I hate the cover because of the awful photoshop gathering. What the fukk ever happened to doing ol' fashioned press shoots for a day. Nope, let's hire an IT intern of The Coli and paste some shyt together and airbrush the fukk out of it.

Clay Enos :francis:

Same thing that happened with the Joker reveal. For whatever reason he prefers just a white background which does the characters no favors :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
a few thoughts:

- i can't help it i'm still skeptical about ben affleck. i just am. i need to see more from his performance. (am i the only that feels the cowl just don't look right?)

- wonder woman being an integral character makes me wonder if perhaps "dawn of justice" by itself is the more fitting title (although i understand why they would want the batman/superman branding).

- my man superman still isn't smiling. actually no one is smiling. i know this appears to be a grim tale but i'm hoping by the end of it the outlook is a lil more positive and we can finally get to witness these characters in all their glory. i wanna see a superman that soars above the skies of metropolis with a smile on his face as the people cheer him on from underneath. i wanna see these characters as the gods and the icons they are.

- they really turnin lex into a evil mark zuckerberg aren't they. oh well, not what i would have preferred but here's hoping it works.

- last thing... for the love of god no more homages or stories based on dark knight returns. enough is enough. stop recreating the comics and create something lasting and original on your own.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Keep hating on Gal Gadot when most wanted the chick that played Lady Sif, who is just a skinny. Don't bring up Emily Blunt, she was barely mentioned until Edge Of Tomorrow came out. Before that most of you would have complained about the anorexic chick from Devil Wears Prada playing Wonder Woman. .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why do they stay trying to wear down Batman...this world weary shyt...Bats and Supes don't meet at the tail end of Bats career brehs WTF

This is supposed to be Batman in his PRIME or even pre-Prime

And why is Superman always so serious?

Batman - The Serious One
Wonder Woman - The Bold Fierce One
Superman - Hopelessly Optimistic and Heroic One <-------

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Not to bring the Marvel vs D.C. shyt back to this thread. One thing marvel sure is good at is promoting the fukk out their movies. Despite Ultron being meh at best their promos made you want to see the movie. I remember being geeked off that tony and cap with ultons in the background promo. Seing these promos I'm like eh :yeshrug:. I think indifference is worse than hatred when it comes to a movie

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Why do they stay trying to wear down Batman...this world weary shyt...Bats and Supes don't meet at the tail end of Bats career brehs WTF

This is supposed to be Batman in his PRIME or even pre-Prime

And why is Superman always so serious?

Batman - The Serious One
Wonder Woman - The Bold Fierce One
Superman - Hopelessly Optimistic and Heroic One <-------
That has not been Superman for a couple years now. Do you read comics or is this coming from those old Superman comics. New 52 Superman is an a$$hole. JL and JLU cartoon Superman is an a$$hole. Where is this supes you talking bout coming from