batman-v-superman-batmobile-image-11.jpg

batman-v-superman-batmobile-image-10.jpg
batman-v-superman-batmobile-image-12.jpg

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Major spoilers. This is pretty much the synopsis of most of the movie, allegedly.
So my brother works for WB, he is one of the editors for Magic Mike XXL, though not directly
connected to the BvS movie, but within the establishment. he kinda listens to what's going on
as a batman fan. Secretly, one of his co-editor who has an ear in the BvS room, says
that Doomsday is never the Villain in the movie, but Huge-Ass Robots, created with
Kryptonian Technology and meatrials from the Indian Ocean. Lex got hold of it, so he made it
as an ultimate weapon. He tried to tell the people of the world, that Kryptonians are pests and
should be feared and not praised. Thymescera was affected, Gotham was affected, the whole world
was affected, that's why WW and Bats decided to help, and along the way, realized that Kal,
was never an enemy. Flash will appear too, and Aquaman will help defend the seas
(my bro heard there's a scene where the Robots are flying in Antarctic and Huge School of Sharks
jumps out of the water and one by one destroyed the robots with their massive jaws)....
pretty much that's it. He can assure, the movie will be TOTALLY AWESOME
so I'm so happy about it. (sorry I have to keep my identity a secret)

Quote:

WW's invisible jet is indeed part of the film and it's freakin' huge. It was made of Amazon tech and the magic of Zeus that makes it invisible, It is also the same Jet that shields Diana and other people during the party at Luthor's residence when Tao Okamoto tried to assassinate Bruce Wayne because of his opposition of Lex's project on Kryptonian weapons.
There's a little bit of spark between bruce and diana. but just very little bit.
In the end, during the final battle with the Kryptonian made robots by Luthor, the trinity diverts the enemy while Amy Adams, Jena Malone and the guy with green socks tried to infiltrate Lexcorp to stop the mai control.
Expect a battle between Gal Gadot and Tao Okamoto...and baed on description, it was like a massive brawl.

Quote:

I might only add that at SDCC, WB will present some (two or
three) concept-art for "Justice League, Part One".

One of them shows only the entire Justice League - in Watchmen style pose.

The second is a "concept-frame" from particular action sequences.

A
huge space on the image, some kind of devastated area and
**villain** in full glory,
standing in the middle over the defeated and
crushed JL. And this concept-art is truly very gigantic.

Presentation will end up with villain voice monologue and actor who plays this
character will appear on stage. His name is a mystery, kept a secret as well as
Affleck/Batman contract. But it's most likely someone very well known - Oscar
winner or
something like that, strongly associated with WB studio.

Comiccon gonna be cray if true :damn:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Major spoilers. This is pretty much the synopsis of most of the movie, allegedly.
So my brother works for WB, he is one of the editors for Magic Mike XXL, though not directly
connected to the BvS movie, but within the establishment. he kinda listens to what's going on
as a batman fan. Secretly, one of his co-editor who has an ear in the BvS room, says
that Doomsday is never the Villain in the movie, but Huge-Ass Robots, created with
Kryptonian Technology and meatrials from the Indian Ocean. Lex got hold of it, so he made it
as an ultimate weapon. He tried to tell the people of the world, that Kryptonians are pests and
should be feared and not praised. Thymescera was affected, Gotham was affected, the whole world
was affected, that's why WW and Bats decided to help, and along the way, realized that Kal,
was never an enemy. Flash will appear too, and Aquaman will help defend the seas
(my bro heard there's a scene where the Robots are flying in Antarctic and Huge School of Sharks
jumps out of the water and one by one destroyed the robots with their massive jaws)....

Quote:

WW's invisible jet is indeed part of the film and it's freakin' huge. It was made of Amazon tech and the magic of Zeus that makes it invisible, It is also the same Jet that shields Diana and other people during the party at Luthor's residence when Tao Okamoto tried to assassinate Bruce Wayne because of his opposition of Lex's project on Kryptonian weapons.
There's a little bit of spark between bruce and diana. but just very little bit.
In the end, during the final battle with the Kryptonian made robots by Luthor, the trinity diverts the enemy while Amy Adams, Jena Malone and the guy with green socks tried to infiltrate Lexcorp to stop the mai control.
Expect a battle between Gal Gadot and Tao Okamoto...and baed on description, it was like a massive brawl.

Quote:

A

winner or

Comiccon gonna be cray if true :damn:[/QUOTE
Link

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city

Quote:

Quote:

A

winner or

Comiccon gonna be cray if true :damn:[/QUOTE
Link

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
will the joker beating jason todd with a crowbar be in this or suicide squad as a flashback?