Reppin
NoVA
L6fHpEb.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the comics show that he doesn't discriminate against any form of crime. There's a reason he calls himself a detective. A mugger is just as important as the joker

speaking of detectives, another reason I want this and the follow up movies to do well: I want dc/wb to be able to be to take risk on something related with 'the question'....that's a cool ass character and I think a tv series with him/her (if they use renee) would be dope as hell....

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
speaking of detectives, another reason I want this and the follow up movies to do well: I want dc/wb to be able to be to take risk on something related with 'the question'....that's a cool ass character and I think a tv series with him/her (if they use renee) would be dope as hell....
He's one of my favorite DC characters, I'm really surprised he hasn't shown up on Arrow yet.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's one of my favorite DC characters, I'm really surprised he hasn't shown up on Arrow yet.

he might, you never know, the way cw using characters left and right lol.....i'd rather he had his own show though...it would be a cool primetime detective show....