The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:patrice: It might by design, da source material,or somethin else...but DC movies don't seem as "campy" as Marvel films are to me.

I was just thinking this. If they keep this tone, then to me DC firmly differentiates themselves from what marvel is doing tone wise. They'll both be alternatives to one another.

I'm so excited man.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"we know better now don't we. devils don't come from hell beneath us, they come from the sky"

- luthor

that's actually something the devil himself would probably say.

tryna convince the people that god is the evil one.

so glad goyer is gone:ohlawd:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:usure:

tumblr_nmxmy5VbnC1scwxodo5_1280.gif

tumblr_nmxmy5VbnC1scwxodo1_1280.gif

Can you bleed? You will :damn:
If these nikkas really bout to throw paws there's no reason batman shouldn't get his ass thoroughly whooped. I wanna see how they gonna pull this off so it's not two hours of batman getting tossed around the city while still having this dark realism thing they tryna do

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I was just thinking this. If they keep this tone, then to me DC firmly differentiates themselves from what marvel is doing tone wise. They'll both be alternatives to one another.

I'm so excited man.
I like the darker tone alot more than what marvel usually does. That's why I loved the vibe of Daredevil more than anything from marvel outside of Cap 2 and GOTG. Plus I grew up a bat-Stan.....can't wait for this, it's a great time to be a "nerd"