The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
post-27421-Im-in-a-glass-case-of-emotion-xSnR.gif

:mjcry: So torn.... I wanna see it but i dont want to see Affleck fukk it up....

Homie maybe you just need to do this thing we call "wait and see"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjcry: im trying, breh.... I'm gonna go into it fresh... but i continue to have reservations...

That's cool, but you gotta be open minded. A critic I read has said that the best way to go into any movie is that it very well could be the greatest movie ever made, you just have to be open to it. Any movie I see, I watch with the idea that it could be great or it could be bad so I go in on a middle ground and then let the movie tell me which way I need to go. Some movies are great, some are good, some are ok and some are bad

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That's cool, but you gotta be open minded. A critic I read has said that the best way to go into any movie is that it very well could be the greatest movie ever made, you just have to be open to it...

36G14Bk.gif

...Any movie I see, I watch with the idea that it could be great or it could be bad so I go in on a middle ground and then let the movie tell me which way I need to go. Some movies are great, some are good, some are ok and some are bad

tumblr_inline_mxd6z6n3xu1sohk3w.gif

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh's its only right we geek out ! Now if this combination of two of america's most beloved heroes would have clashed on screen prior and it turned out wack or corny in retrospect then yeah granted to see these two on screen wouldn't be a big deal cause it was already done but yooooooooo we might not get that Wu album in this lifetime but we gettin Batman vs Superman.....live action and soon....its a good moment to be alive....keep on livin breh's !!!!!