The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It's interesting that Thanos said to Iron-Man "you're not the only one cursed with knowledge". I wonder if that means that Thanos, like Stark, was getting visions of his failure.

That was one of the most intriguing lines in the entire film. Ever since Avengers 1, Tony has had this premonistic need to prepare, did Thanos share it.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That was one of the most intriguing lines in the entire film. Ever since Avengers 1, Tony has had this premonistic need to prepare, did Thanos share it.
I mean it was a very unique way to phrase that line. Thanos compared his knowledge to Stark and said that he was cursed by it, meaning that whatever Thanos knew, bothered him.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I mean it was a very unique way to phrase that line. Thanos compared his knowledge to Stark and said that he was cursed by it, meaning that whatever Thanos knew, bothered him.

Tony's foreboding knowledge certainly bothered him, damn near to insanity & ripping him & Pepper apart in the process.

Linking Thanos & Tony...Strang S saving his life at the expense of an Infinity Stone.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's interesting that Thanos said to Iron-Man "you're not the only one cursed with knowledge". I wonder if that means that Thanos, like Stark, was getting visions of his failure.
I think he means in general just extremely intelligent and needs to be able to get a handle or control in any situation. Thanos definitely would know it was him that took out the army though.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mentioned earlier in this thread that i thought that was a nod to him eventually forming the illuminati. Maybe after A4 he retires but then comes back down the line as a puppet master type villain

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
DedPBThVAAAH2sf.jpg

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
i have this feeling, random, that

Thanos might be an alternate universe version of Tony

Or tony that came back in time to save planet earth.

And tony realizes that and then kills himself.

How I imagine you coming up with this:

tenor.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
so lets say maw lived and went to wakanda could wanda beat him in a telekentetic battle :lupe:
Wanda would lose. She has better raw power but Maw has better knowledge & uses. She struggles, Maw don't. She throws a punch, he dodges.
I think he means in general just extremely intelligent and needs to be able to get a handle or control in any situation. Thanos definitely would know it was him that took out the army though.
We'll see how they're using it but: Extreme intelligence is often seen as a curse, look at our inventors. I took it as Starks is smart: You're too smart, you can't overlook things.

When you're smart you see all the rest of it. Dumb rich dudes hire smart guys. But when your both, where do you go? Ignorance is bliss, knowledge is power. With great power comes great responsibility. I'm thinking too hard so it might not make sense,

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
thanos said that cuz he got the soul stone, red skull knew thanos and gamorra, which shocked thanos, since he was the stones guardian or wraith he got that ability from it. so once thanos aquirred the stone he got it too but clearly on a better scale. he repeated the same line skull said to him about being cursed with knowledge to Stark

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The only thing Hulk can say now is NO after that assault based trauma on some Law & Order SVU shyt.:mjlol:

However, both of you had to learn the same lesson & you both only survived thanks to the intervention of magical MVPs Heimdall & Strange.:ufdup:

Be in debt to MCU Hogwarts brehs :mjgrin:

:wow:
lethanos3.png