The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
if anyone shlda had shine against thanos it was drax, c'mon now let that man get his one on one for his dead family. i'm also tire of them knives get that boo boo shyt outta here and let my guy get nasty with the hands lol
Don't hate on the knives :ufdup: that's the MCUs fault. Drax was out there killin wit them knives, getting up close & personal. I def wanted that Thanos 1v1.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There's nothing wrong with critiquing a movie. IMO, they pulled off the impossible with this movie. All of the characters, didn't get enough shine but in order to do that you would need to have a 4 hour run time. This was definitely a Thanos movie and everyone else were supporting characters.

My issue is how some characters overall have been nerfed and made irrelevant overall. And I'm one of the biggest Marvel stans.

The biggest question I have is why did the change A3 and A4. It was supposed to be a part 1 and part 2. Now A4 is supposed to be a totatlly different movie.

My biggest critique at the moment is Marvel announcing movies years in advance, essentially spoiling upcoming movies. And my critique appears to be right, since they have started holding back info on future projects including Avengers 4.

No... I'm not saying its wrong about critiquing the movie.

But sometimes its more of the nitpicking thing that goes on when the scale isnt properly balanced in the eyes of the critic.

Like I'm not sure there are too many times when it can be equal in someones eyes or people cant accept that maybe the villain AND the hero can both be strong.

Like what are some examples of someone being nerfed?

I look at the MCU movies no different from the Harry Potter movies, Girl with Dragon Tattoo, Hunger Games, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and etc. There were books about those so to a degree aint no such thing as a "surprise" if they stick to the script (which is really what a lot of us are asking). A lot of fans of the movies are fans of the comics...... so them announcing whatever aint really spoiling shyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No... I'm not saying its wrong about critiquing the movie.

But sometimes its more of the nitpicking thing that goes on when the scale isnt properly balanced in the eyes of the critic.

Like I'm not sure there are too many times when it can be equal in someones eyes or people cant accept that maybe the villain AND the hero can both be strong.

Like what are some examples of someone being nerfed?

I look at the MCU movies no different from the Harry Potter movies, Girl with Dragon Tattoo, Hunger Games, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and etc. There were books about those so to a degree aint no such thing as a "surprise" if they stick to the script (which is really what a lot of us are asking). A lot of fans of the movies are fans of the comics...... so them announcing whatever aint really spoiling shyt.

All I'm saying is they don't have to. And from the looks of it, they are starting to pull back on doing it. Just look at all of the changes they made after announcing all of the movies for phase 3 a few years ago.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
All I'm saying is they don't have to. And from the looks of it, they are starting to pull back on doing it. Just look at all of the changes they made after announcing all of the movies for phase 3 a few years ago.

I think its mainly due to changes in their circumstances and the platforms.

I bet the next D23 they gonna release some shyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think its mainly due to changes in their circumstances and the platforms.

I bet the next D23 they gonna release some shyt

Honestly, I think things would be better if the market wasn't oversaturation with comic book/fantasy movies.

Infinity War couldn't get a chance to run properly because you have Dead Pool 2 and Solo all dropping flix.

Then you got other studios trying to do a bootleg cinematic universe.

Success breads imitation, but there are too many big budget block busters dropping every year. If studios would stop trying to copy Marvel, then things would run it's natural course.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate how drax has been handle disgusting, i dig the comedic side and his aloofness and shyt but man give that man some more shine. gotg2 showed hints of it with him and mantis the scne where he's smiling but she touches him and cries was deep i loved that, he masks his pain through goofiness and the well being of his friends/new family. and for Fiege sake update his fighting scneces and action,

They've really overdone it with him being the comic relief. Biggest downside we don't get any nice fight scenes with him anymore. :francis:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Spider-Man came from the future...

:ohlawd:

i have not seen this posted anywhere else.
Stark says "Kid, where'd you come from?"
Spider-Man says "The future." and is then pushed away.

this shyt is so deep it's picked up on radios in tunnels.

:lupe::noah::lupe:

:mindblown:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

From watching that clip..... another thing I’m started to notice and that I Love is how on Spider-Man’s mask, the eyes reflected his emotions

That’s how it is in the comics too, subtle shyt like that is dope as fukk

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

He said field trip not future

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
You dudes in here still analyzing this mediocre ass movie like its The Godfather II.

Trying to make it seem bigger and shyt, adding details that don't even exist.

I cant wait til they wrap up this phase.