The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
*raises the Infinity Gauntlet above my head*
*combines the Official and Spoiler threads into one single thread*
*throws it at The Film Room*

7rqhDk7.gif

Fred.
Nearly 1,000 pages bruh :whoo:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
How come some of y'all hate Black Widow so much? :pachaha:

She's not as bad as Vision,Scarlett Witch and Hawkeye,so she has that going for her:francis:

It's mostly movies like this where her and Hawkeye just need to sit it out,she doesn't bother me in movies where she's fighting people in her same weight class,and is treated more realisitc.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I really didn't enjoy this movie tbh. The GOTG scenes were cool, I thought Batista was funny and I did enjoy the Dr Strange/Iron Man/Spiderman dynamic but overall the movie was too ambitious. Felt like it was all over the place. I don't see how people that aren't Marvel heads could enjoy it.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I really didn't enjoy this movie tbh. The GOTG scenes were cool, I thought Batista was funny and I did enjoy the Dr Strange/Iron Man/Spiderman dynamic but overall the movie was too ambitious. Felt like it was all over the place. I don't see how people that aren't Marvel heads could enjoy it.

Fukk em

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The movie just did $1 billion in 11 days....people that aren't Marvel heads definitely enjoy it. Any kind of "head" is a fringe fan group....you don't do these kinds of numbers without tapping into mainstream pop culture.

Fred.