The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
that and the very valid question of "why was she up there all this time" :laugh:
This is why this movie was great. Nearly every character had a great line :russ: Batista with another great performance as Drax

“I'll do you one better; WHY IS GAMORA?”
:mjlol: Like what Rocket said;
"Metaphors are gonna go over his head"

Drax: "Nothing goes over my head :what: My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it:jawalrus:"

Gamora ":gucci: I'm going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy :snoop:"

:deadrose: Can't wait for someone to upload all the Infinity War best quotes compilation in a few weeks

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
This is why this movie was great. Nearly every character had a great line :russ: Batista with another great performance as Drax

“I'll do you one better; WHY IS GAMORA?”
:mjlol: Like what Rocket said;
"Metaphors are gonna go over his head"

Drax: "Nothing goes over my head :what: My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it:jawalrus:"

Gamora ":gucci: I'm going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy :snoop:"

:deadrose: Can't wait for someone to upload all the Infinity War best quotes compilation in a few weeks
the line that might have got the biggest laugh out of me, ironically was the very 1st "I am groot" the way he said it, with such sass. like you don't know what he said, but you KNOW it was some disrespectful shyt a teenager would say :laugh: it was right after he rolled his eyes

Benefited

Banned
Daps
movie was just ok to me. too much guardians of the galaxy not enough avengers. felt more like a guardians movie featuring avengers

captain america didn't even get that much screen time

GOTG stole every scene they were in:blessed:

Now tell me which Avengers you would have rather seen?Hulk who can't turn into Hulk? Vision and Scarlet Witch:mjlol:?Black Widow:comeon:? Captain America with that wack ass disrespectful shield Tchalla gave him, as if he knows Cap borrows stuff and doesn't return it:mjlol:? Falcon? should i continue? Pretty sure Tchalla is not an Avenger so he doesn't count. We got to see alot of the best Avengers actually.

watching this again right now,think I found a pretty good link:popcorn:. Just came to see what you guys have been talking about so I could see if I need to look for anything I missed.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
*raises the Infinity Gauntlet above my head*
*combines the Official and Spoiler threads into one single thread*
*throws it at The Film Room*

7rqhDk7.gif

Fred.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
GOTG stole every scene they were in:blessed:

Now tell me which Avengers you would have rather seen?Hulk who can't turn into Hulk? Vision and Scarlet Witch:mjlol:?Black Widow:comeon:? Captain America with that wack ass disrespectful shield Tchalla gave him, as if he knows Cap borrows stuff and doesn't return it:mjlol:? Falcon? should i continue? Pretty sure Tchalla is not an Avenger so he doesn't count. We got to see alot of the best Avengers actually.

watching this again right now,think I found a pretty good link:popcorn:. Just came to see what you guys have been talking about so I could see if I need to look for anything I missed.
How come some of y'all hate Black Widow so much? :pachaha: