The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The moment the lights when down, and I started to hear "This is an Asgardian vessel, under attack", I knew Ragnarok was about to become unwatchable :mjcry:

This is not as hype as Black Panther, but it is... infinitly more powerful :wow:

I don't think I felt as helpless watching a movie in a while. Probably since I wasn't sure Gordon was dead or not in TDK.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Vibranium doesn't make you strong :mjlol:

Vibranium is strong but you still have to hit hard enough to do anything.

You're telling me Bucky is applying more kinetic energy than a tank shell that travels at 1000 m/s :ohhh:

He should of just run the fade with Thanos 1 on 1 :ohhh:

Thanos is stronger than Vibranium (he breaks Caps shield). I dont see you complaining that Thanos also broke Iron Man armor but are confused as to why Bucky could also. both Thanos and Vibranium are stronger than Iron Mans armor.. Bucky has no arm.. his arm is literally just 100% vibranium.. but thats literally the only advantage bucky has over iron man

Captain America shield also broke Iron Man suit, and Bucky caught Captain America shield like its nothing...

You're telling me Bucky is applying more kinetic energy than a tank shell that travels at 1000 m/

yes, thats exactly what im telling you..

bucky arm is stronger than a tank shell

im not sure how else I can explain...

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The movie is really about Thanos, like he's the only one who has a real arc. The heroes are the same start to finish, only Doc Strange kind of changes but it seems obvious that him giving up the time stone will play a bigger part.

Even TDK was about how far Bruce was willing to go, and what he was willing to sacrifice.

This movie was about a villain brehs. We saw what he had to sacrifice, his origin and his aftermath. All of the other plotlines are setup to stop him but fail (except maybe Doc Strange). They really flipped this shyt around :wow:

On some Godfather 2 shyt, it even ends the same - Thanos achieved his goal but has lost everyone who was close to him. And had to kill his soul - Gamora being Fredo.

tumblr_oppqxyhzkY1rgaid9o1_500.gif

Did Dr. Strange really change though? I took it as he saw Iron Man either play a key role or stop Thanos in the future timeline he saw them winning, so that's why he saved him and gave up the time stone so willingly :ld:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:gucci:

So y'all are just gonna assume Cpt Marvel is coming to save the day on her own and bytch about this until A4? Like they didn't leave the OG Avengers behind for a reason. I think she is going to help and it will be much needed, but the other Avengers are going to play a big role as well.

Yes..... that’s what I believe too and I feel people are to concerned with that ain’t we ain’t even got a teaser from her movie yet.

Cats need to calm down and take a couple of steps back for a moment

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think because strength wise, in comics (someone correct me, im just going off what ive been reading) shes not as physically strong as Hulk and cosmic power wise on same level as Thor (or at least equal to Thor lightning, etc.)

so if Thor and hulk cant do nothing to Thanos, why are they giving Captain Marvel (a woman) the push

same goes for powerful heroes like Dr Strange.. is captain marvel supposed to be better vs Thanos than Dr Strange?

I think its just cause most comics/people have Captain Marvel as a very strong hero, but on the levels of Hulk, Thor, Dr Strange, etc.. but why give her the push to supposedly come in and wash Thanos with (allegedly) ease

when its supposed to be Adam Warlock that is supposed to do this

its seems they are flipping the script to make a woman the hero in the end (and nothing is wrong with that.. if it was natural, but it seems they are doing this to push another agenda.. if that makes sense..)

If you actually go back and google old forums before the Marvel movies got popular.. most people (comic nerds) have Captain Marvel getting washed by Thor, Dr Strange, etc...

Im thinking the Captain Marvel movie is an origin film (apparently it was confirmed to take place in the 90s) and introduce the elements required for the actual important characters that are necessary for this story to be told like Eternity and the Living Tribunal and other cosmic characters.

Adam Warlock is in the MCU already but he hasnt been born yet, so I think theyll use her as the catalyst to bring him into the fold, rather than to replace his role. Thats just what I think.

I dont even think this version of Captain Marvel even existed during the original infinity gauntlet storyline

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Not to derail the thread but every time a marvel movie drops nikkas say DCEU is dead. Blah blah they can’t keep up. Blah blah they should give up.

When in reality minus JL, every DCEU has made big bank. You nikkas sound like some fakkits wth that “they should give up talk”

Aquaman will be fine, SHAZAM will be fine , WW2 will DEF be fine, you clowns need to get out your asses.. smh

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Brehs I don't like what they're doing to hulk, he was literally the strongest character in Avengers 1 but now they keep weakening him in everything movie :mjcry:

I hope A4 sets up him reclaiming as the strongest there is.

Is already bad enough marvel is hinting that cap marvel might be the strongest (I hope that's not true):scust:

This is my take on Hulk.

You cannot have a character appear in 4/5 movies and show no growth, we've seen uncontrollable/untamed rage Hulk in his and A1 films, while that's what people want, you cannot have everyone else have character development but the Hulk and leave Hulk as a wild animal. Hulk is evolving, Hulk has feelings and understands that his actions cause people to fear him and not love him, even if Hulk is smashing for the right reasons.
We all know that Hulk and Banner is a internal struggle and seldom do the pair of them actually agree with each other. But both are scared of Thanos, Bruce, because of what he can do to the World and Hulk because what he did to him. Usually Hulk uses Bruce's fears and takes over because Bruce is a puny human, not this time. Hulk is a bully and selfish who has gone unchecked, he finally got checked by a bigger and badder bully and didn't like it and went into hiding. No different from other movies or IRL situations when bullies get their comeuppance.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The irony of the Carol Danvers hate is..... if cats hate her and don’t wanna see her so strong then they REALLY gonna hate when the true Rogue makes her debut to the MCU.

She to me is arguably the most powerful being in the Marvel universe being that she can take anyone’s power and use them. And if she holds them long enough they become permanent

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is my take on Hulk.

You cannot have a character appear in 4/5 movies and show no growth, we've seen uncontrollable/untamed rage Hulk in his and A1 films, while that's what people want, you cannot have everyone else have character development but the Hulk and leave Hulk as a wild animal. Hulk is evolving, Hulk has feelings and understands that his actions cause people to fear him and not love him, even if Hulk is smashing for the right reasons.
We all know that Hulk and Banner is a internal struggle and seldom do the pair of them actually agree with each other. But both are scared of Thanos, Bruce, because of what he can do to the World and Hulk because what he did to him. Usually Hulk uses Bruce's fears and takes over because Bruce is a puny human, not this time. Hulk is a bully and selfish who has gone unchecked, he finally got checked by a bigger and badder bully and didn't like it and went into hiding. No different from other movies or IRL situations when bullies get their comeuppance.

:manny: #Facts

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
This is my take on Hulk.

He'll get some form of awakening/return to savagery like in the Onslaught storyline. Instead of Jean Grey, it'll probably be Strange that does it for him.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
We need a online campaign to get this bytch Black Widow powered down in the MCU. She is basically a spy with the fighting abilities of a military trained Rhonda Rousey nothing more! She can armbar people and shoot guns. They have this bytch moving at lighting speed and taking hits from powered beings and brushing them off. She’s basically a female Capt.

I really can’t take it.
Wtf are red pill fukks talking about? None of this happened.