The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Nothing. The war has been won. They gotta Marvel the fukk up or lay the fukk down.

All fanboy bs aside, I wouldn’t mind seeing Image hop into the game. Most cats aren’t up on their characters, so there won’t be any expectations. Or DC could move away from The JL, focus on the Watchmen, or (long shot) the Milestone characters(Static, etc)

Image comics is way different now than how it was in the 90s

Todd McFarlane is doing a low budget horror spawn movie which i dont think is kicking off any type of cinematic universe

Watcmen are just looking to get some show on netflix

Daps
Db-FARIW0AAx8Ub.jpg

peppe

Superstar
Daps
dont get why this has to turn into a racist thing again, the ones that survived are the OG characters that started it all. And they will be on their way out in A4.

It's that simple, black panther, spider-man are going to lead marvel in the new fase. It would have made 0 sense to do it in reverse, let the OG's go out in shine.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Brehs I don't like what they're doing to hulk, he was literally the strongest character in Avengers 1 but now they keep weakening him in everything movie :mjcry:

I hope A4 sets up him reclaiming as the strongest there is.

Is already bad enough marvel is hinting that cap marvel might be the strongest (I hope that's not true):scust:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just came back from seeing it a 2nd time, as a birthday gift for my oldest daughter and her sister. :wow:

That nikka Thanos broke my babies:GucciPause2:

Youngest daughter in there sobbing:mjcry:

Oldest in there trying to cover hers by wiping her face on the sneak tip :picard:

Grown ass people in the audience sniffling :skip:

Yet nobody moved until the lights came up after the end credits. Never seen a packed house that quiet.:to:

breh my girl was like

bOlMwgr.gif

Isn't this a marvel movie??? I don't like this ending :mjcry: and I was like but it has to be like this :mjgrin::wow:

random thots on IG spoiling the whole goddamn movie thank god I turned everything off :hhh::pacspit:

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
They'll find a way to bring Loki back for the next Avengers movie, and then give him a proper death.

The people hurt by the ending truly dont understand that no one ever dies in comic books :pachaha:

Even if they do in this series of films they'll eventually reboot the entire franchise and Loki and any dead character will come right back to the forefront.

And when the new universe cracks off we'll all be some ol ass nikkas arguing with our kids sayin the OG Loki was better than the new school:russ: :mjlol:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The people hurt by the ending truly dont understand that no one ever dies in comic books :pachaha:

Even if they do in this series of films they'll eventually reboot the entire franchise and Loki and any dead character will come right back to the forefront.

And when the new universe cracks off we'll all be some ol ass nikkas arguing with our kids sayin the OG Loki was better than the new school:russ: :mjlol:
You kids don't know what real mischief looks like!