The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Okoye had to watch tchala disappear when her whole life was dedicated to keeping him safe but there was nothing she could do but watch him fade away :to:
Too soon breh
ABdBFos.png

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Thor ended up being the MVP. I wonder if Hensworth got a Thor 4 in him now.

Its like a new character.

Also I see Rocket becoming a major player some kind of way in A4. I think he will take somebody to the elf to make another gauntlet. Maybe Nebula or Stark. They showed that mold for a reason.

oh shyt this is true, cause Thanos gauntles too big for human hands.. Stark wields it and reverses time sacrificing all of them :lupe:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We about to go see it just waiting on my friend to drop by and we get in there... We already got the tickets in hand... :wow: 10 years #MarvelGang can't wait til I thanos wreck shyt!!!!
Enjoy Bruh hope you going in spoiler free

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Was Thanos looking at a sunset on a random planet or was he looking at the same one killmonger wanted to see at the end of BP?

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh shyt this is true, cause Thanos gauntles too big for human hands.. Stark wields it and reverses time sacrificing all of them :lupe:
So... They only have one stone... They have the clone of Visions stone.. They are gonna have to reverse time and fix the mistakes they made. Which IMO is them never existing in the first place.