The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if T'Challa will go to the place he visited in his movie where his pops and ancestors rest.

Just to get taken away from his pops again when they bring him back.

T'Chaka: My son! You still had a lot to give, unfortunately faith had a different destiny in place for you. :mjcry:

T'Challa: Yes father...we do not control our destiny...we can only live in its shadow...

T'Chaka: :mjcry: my son...

T'Challa: Father :mjcry:

*reaches for hug.

T'Challa: Wait...nvm, we made a billi, Im finna go back breh. :troll:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wonder if T'Challa will go to the place he visited in his movie where his pops and ancestors rest.

T'Chaka: My son! You still had a lot to give, unfortunately faith had a different destiny in place for you. :mjcry:

T'Challa: Yes father...we do not control our destiny...we can only live in its shadow...

*reaches for hug.

please stop posting in this thread

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Thanks for answering. Im sitting here thinking just the last movie had me think Wakanda could take on the world solo (or
DbrjmjRVMAAhRsf.jpg

:laff::laff::laff::laff:
I actually like marvel doing bait and switches like this. It makes the movie better.

The worst example is in Predators with all those red dots though:pacspit:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
This movie felt like a real comic book. Like more than any comic book movie I've seen by far. The way it effortlessly go between me laughing my ass off n getting the chills Godamn.

Stark: Sorry Earth is closed today. :ufdup:

Maw: You let this prattling animal speak for you?:smugbiden:

Dr Strange: Certainly not, I speak for myself. :demonic:

fukk man

This fukkin movie brehs :damn:

When Cap n Panther was both the first ones charging into the Outriders :banderas:

Thor, Groot n Rocket landing in Wakanda :ohlawd:

The Ending :mjcry:

fukk I aint had this much fun in a theater in my life, godamn. As a comic fan since I was shorty, I gotta thank the MCU for this shyt. To say I was thorougly entertained was an understatement, it wasnt perfect but by god was this shyt epic. Exceeded expectations.

And as good as this was I feel like they can make "Part 2" even better. fukk the Russos are geniuses.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*reaches for hug.

he wiped them out of existence, he didn't just kill them. I dont think T'Challa is chilling with pops now